Chapter 3: Friend or Foe?

In the hospital, the nurse came in and sat James up. He had became stable, and he was waking up.
"Mr Rock, are you ok? Don't worry, your in the hospital. Everything is okay," said the nurse.
"Err excuse me nurse but can we come in?" Asked Joseph impatiently. He desperately wanted to see his friends.
"Yes of course but do be careful, James is still a bit jumpy after the accident," said the nurse.
"So I rang your parents Michael, and the nurse said you can go home later. Your mum is so worried about you that she wants you to go over when your out. As for James his parents won't answer." Said Josiah. All of a sudden James started heaving. He had a flashback of the crash. Three nurses came in and sorted the situation. James was fine and if he stayed that way, he could go home at 6:30 pm with me. It was now 2:49 pm.

3 hours and 41 minutes later

Ahhhh finally, it was now 6:30 pm. The nurse allowed us to go home. Josiah gave us a lift. He has a friend in  New York who has a van and a car. He had dropped of his luggage at his friends place and came in the van because I was in a wheelchair. The reason I was in a wheelchair was because my back had cracked when the plane hit the water. Josh and Joseph helped me on the van whilst James and Josiah got any luggage there in the van. Once we were all in we set of for my parents house. They were about twenty minutes away. So we drove and we sang to the songs we know that came on the radio. When we arrived at my parents house, it was about 7:10 pm and we went inside. My mum let us all stay the night. We would set of in the morning. As we all got ready for bed, Josh came over to me and asked if we could talk. I said yes but I wanted to know what about.
"You know when we was on the hospital and I held the green gem, I had a vision of a man named Cameron in Brazil telling us to go there." Josh sounded crazy bit these gems were crazy so I believed him.
"Ok. I'll book us a flight to Brazil where we'll meet this Cameron Woodall. I'm a little creeped out about this so yeah." I said
"Ok thanks for everything. Goodnight guys." Said Josh.
Goodnight Josh," I said. Josiah, James and Joe was already fast asleep and it was time I was too. We have a busy day tomorrow.

14 hours later

"Beep Beep.....Beep Be..." my alarm clock woke me up instantly. It said 9:34 am. I got out of bed and got dressed. It seemed that everyone was already up and ready to go. My mum had made me a BLT sandwich to take with me.
"Cheers mum. I love you."
"I know you do. Now call me when you land. I hope that meteor shower has stopped for good." Said my mum.
We all got in the van and set off for Josiah's friends place so we could take his car. Then we would drive to the airport and and fly to Brazil.

12 hours later

Finally we're here in Brazil and believe it or not there was a man waiting for us with a sign saying Michael Evans. We walked over and I said,
"Hi. I'm Michael and these are my friends, James, Josiah, Josh and Joseph. May I ask who are you?" The stranger laughed.
"My name is Cameron Woodall. I've seen you once. Josiah works for Dyson. I bought one of your hovers."
"Oh ok. That makes sense. Well to celebrate meeting our new friend, we'll go to a bar later. I looked into Cameron's eyes. I sensed greed and disloyalty and so did Josh.