Chapter 12: Tokyo Ghoul!

Josiah jumped over some of the people and shot sound waves at the Professor. Then James shot poison ivy at the Professor. He screamed in pain as he got stung. Then Joseph made things heated and blasted the Professor with fireballs. Cameron had etric shocked the Professor and then I punched the him off a cliff into the water. I dived off the cliff into the water after him but because he has the water element too he saw away at lighting speed.
"WTF?!?!" I yelled as he disappeared without a trace. I swam back up and leaped onto the cliff.
"Where did he go?" Asked the others.
"Good question. Well find out when we find him because I don't even know where he went. He wasn't there!" Everyone was confused. Then Joseph got a phone call from his brother saying that science has came to Tokyo. Another black tie event involving science was happening in Tokyo, that's where he must have went. Cameron had a phone call off of one of his friends saying that a black tie event involving science was happening in Moscow.
"Hang on a second. He can only be in one. We'll have to split up. Three of us will go to Tokyo because it's technology city which makes it a target and the other two go to Moscow. But who?" James explained.
"Well Joseph is going to Tokyo because his family is there and I'll go too," Cameron said.
"I'll go to Moscow," said Josiah. Two of us left. Me and James.
"I'll go with Josiah," said James.
"So I guess I'll go to Tokyo. Japan is busy but exciting. Stay in contact we have to keep updating," I explained. So that was it. James and Josiah went to Moscow and the rest of us went to Tokyo in Japan.

7 hours later

Cameron, Joseph and I was sitting together on the plane. We were having a nice trip until the plane started having turbulence. A voice came over the radio in the cockpit.
"Attention all passengers. This is your captain speaking. We are having an emergency landing due to a faulty engine. We are landing in China and will be taking another flight to Japan." The captain sounded scared. This plane wasn't going to land. I nudged Cameron and Joseph. We got out of our seats and went to the back of the aircraft. When we was out of sight, we activated our gems. We transformed and went back onto the seating area.
"Don't worry, we'll make the flight to Japan. Cameron, fly outside and hold the plane up. Joseph tell the captain to continue his flight to Japan. Nobody panic. You're safe!" I said. We had to land in Japan. Time was wasting. The scientist may not even be in Japan but but we still had to go.

5 hours later

When we landed at the airport inoseph was on the phone to his brother. His brother was on his way. We were all dressed in tuxedos ready for the black tie event. Jospeh's brother was dripping us off. When he arrived we packed our luggage in the car and set off to Jospeh's brother's house. We were spending two nights there.
"You guys are in time. I know Joseph likes science so I rung him up about the event. It starts in 44 minutes so we have plenty of time. We'll go to my place, drop off your luggage and head over to the square," explained Jospeh's brother.
"Ok. What's your name by the way?" I asked.
"Ken. Ken Chong."
"I am Michael, Michael Evans."
"I know. Joseph said a lit about you," said Ken.
"Well it's nice he has." I said. Ken dropped of the luggage and set off for the square. When we arrived it had already started. The Professor wasn't there but there was a whole lot of demons.
"Ken get our of here! Now!" I shouted.
"Not without you guys!" He said back.
"Just go before I get you out of here myself!" Ken now was annoying me. Ken drove off and didn't come back. This gave us the opportunity to activate our gems. When we did, we fought of the demons. They were strong and powerful but we stopped them. There was no sign of the Professor but here was damage to skyscrapers from what his demons did. The Professor must have been in Moscow. Even though the demons was here and not the Professor, it sure did fee like he was.