Chapter 13: Moscow Madness!

Meanwhile, in Moscow, Josiah and James was in a hotel room waiting for there tuxedos to arrive.
"Josiah, should we not day anything to him and just fight or should we say something like your not going anyway and corner him?" James asked a silly question.
"Not say anything because then he don't know we're there. It's simple. We go to he black tie event and supra him. If he's there." Josiah was laughing for some strange reason. Ring Ring.....Ring Ri.....Josiah's phone rang.
"Oooh it's Michael," and he answered, "Hi Michael. Any news?"
"Yeah hi Josiah. Listen, the Professor wasn't here. Only his demons. Expect him there in Moscow. We're catching as flight now to help out but re flight takes about 5 hours and it leaves in 2 hours so you'll be on your own for a bit." I had to make sure he was ok. James and Josiah are going to face a challenge.
"Ok. We'll see you soon. Bye," click. He hung up.
"That was Michael. He says that the Professor wasn't in Tokyo so he may be here." James' confidence all left his body. He was really nervous.

4 hours later

"Michael, Cameron and Joseph should be back in about 3 hours and the event starts now. We need to get going," Josiah said. James nodded and they both left the hotel and went to the event. Funny enough, the Professor was there.
"James, Gem Activate!" James and Josiah had transformed and rushed into action. They charged at the Professor but the Professor flew up into the air leaving them both crashing into the air.
"Hahaha! Well look who we have here. Where are your friends? Playing chicken. Guards! Take the green one away! Hahaha!" Four semis came out of nowhere and took James away. "I'll deal with you later. Take him to the base and tie him up. He a not escaping this time. Hahaha! As for you wind boy, you be killed right where you stand. Where are your friends anyway? To chicken to fight?!?! Hahaha!" The Professor arsed his fist and out of nowhere, Cameron, Joseph and I ran to the rescue.
"Right here to take you down!" I yelled as we ran to fight. We could tell he was not afraid. Joseph ran towards the Professor with me and we both took him down. He was on the ground and couldn't move. I picked up a brick and whacked it on the Professor's head. He was now unconscious. Cameron walked over to Josiah and helped him up.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Where's James?" Cameron asked. Josiah gave a sigh.
"I'm fine but they took James. He may die so we need to save him."
'We will Josiah. No man left behind. Joseph, tie the Professor up and take his gem. He's not going to need it. Let's get you to an ambulance Josiah," I said as I got up off the ground.
"Ok," replied Josiah.

Meanwhile, in the Professor's hideout

The four demons entered the base holding James by his arms. His false arm was hurting the most. They flew to a cell and put James inside.
"Let go of me you creeps!" James tried to escape but escape was useless. They wouldn't do as they were to because he doesn't control them. They put James on the ground of the cell and dragged him over to the wall. The put his wrists in shackles. James definitely wasn't escaping without our help.
"Give me that gem!" Ordered one of the demons. He took the two and put it on a table outside of the cell. James wouldn't be able to get to it now.
"Lock his legs in the shackles to. He's strong . He could break the bars by kicking them!" Ordered the same demon. The other three demons did as instructed. James was now there prisoner. His arm hurting like crazy and his injured. There was no escape without his friends.