Chapter 20: Victorious!

"Give yourself up! We can do this the easy way or the hard way!" I said.
"Never! Now die!" The Professor said as he ran towards us.
"Ok then. I guess it's found to be the hard way," said James.
"Let's end this," Joseph said. We all ran towards the Professor. He ran towards us. He shot fireballs at us and we dodged every single one. The Professor was desperate to win but he stood no chance. He shot vines and threw rocks. He shot sound waves and water balls. Nothing stopped us. Josiah leaped into the air and shot sound waves back at the Professor. He fell and got back up. Cameron shot electrical fireballs at the Professor and knocked him over again. He got back up.
"Is that all you got?!" TheProfessor asked out of breathe.
"Nope!" Joseph replied as he shot multiple fireballs at the Professor. He didn't quit. James launched rocks and vines. The Professor was fighting against it until he shot a fireball at me. Now it was on. I placed my gem on the top of my trident and held it up high.
"You stupid son of a gun!" I said a aids I lowered my trident and aimed it at the Professor. It shot rapid lasers.
"Just give up before we finish you!" Josiah said. The Professor was laughing.
"You're making me stronger. Now I'll be victorious! Hay ya!" He said said as he shot a fireball as big as a car wheel straight at us. It hit us and launched us back. He shot three more and we couldn't get up. The Professor started to laugh again. He walked over and puked me up by my throat and picked Cameron up by his throat. Cameron had his hand on my trident. We had a plan and it would work for sure.
"To should have surrendered whilst you had the chance. Now your seat meat!" The Professor said.
"Screw you!" I said splash I pushed my trident forward. It q's touching the Professor and a huge flash happened around us. The trident sent an electrical current to the Professor. This happened because Cameron had his hand on my trident. The Professor was forced away and this time, he did not get back up.
"Now you should really have chose the easy way because none of that wouldn't of happened. Now stay down before you get more pain," I said.
"Ow. Ow. Ow," the Professor kept saying as he landed on a ball. It hurt his back but he survived.
"Now to destroy this. This has been the problem since it was created. Who would of thought that this tiny little gem would make a person kill loads of people," I said as i took the Professor's gem. I threw it on the ground and aimed my trident at it. I shot lasers at the gem destroying it on impact. The Professor was defeated and could spread evil no longer.
"We did it guys. We actually did it," James said as we jumped in the air.
"Now it's time to deal with the his scumbag," I said as we all went back to our normal hero outfits. I signaled a nearby police car over. The Professor was back to normal seen as his gem was destroyed.
"Yes sir, how may we help you?" Asked one of the two police officers.
"Gentlemen, I have a man who's killed many people. He's yours!" I said. The police officers walked over to the Professor, sat him up and cuffed him.
"Professor Flam you are under arrest for murder and acts of terrorism. you don't not have to seen anything. Anything you do say can and will be used as evidence in the court of law. Do you understand?" Said re second cop.
"Yes I understand. I'll get you water boy," said the Professor ad he was sent to the back of a cop car. Well that's over.
"We never had an actual holiday for my birthday," I said as we walked down the street. We all deactivated our gems.
"Well let's go to the beach. It's right there so we could if we wanted to," said James.
"Good idea," I said as we all walked to the beach. We had tons of fun. We played volleyball and had a bbq right next to a burning city.

3 years later

The lads and I still hang out. No evil has happened and we live normal lives. The destroyed cities are either being built back up or are already built back up. London is fixed and Brazil is still being built. Things are peaceful for now.