Chapter 16: I'll Do Anything!

James was in critical condition. The Professor had escaped his cell and was looking for me and James. I've hade enough.
Joseph, Joaiah, stay here and protect James," I said.
"Give me a second. I have to take this," Joseph said. Joseph had his phone in his hand. It was ringing. He answered.
"Err hello Mr Iga-Rya. Im Officwr John Smith. Your brother Ken Chong has been in an accident.," the police officer said.
"Oh god! Is he alright?!?!" Joseph replied. The police officer took a sigh.
"I'm so sorry. He didn't make it. I'm so sorry." Joseph dropped his phone. Josiah witnessed it all.
"Joe, I's everything ok?" Asked Josiah. Joseph shook his head.
"My brother Ken, died in an accident. That was the police," Joseph said trying not to cry. Great. More sadness, can't things be good for once. I heard a sound coming from the reception. It sounded like growling, the Professor was here. He turned my way.
"Protect James! He's here!" I shouted.
"Ahhhh Michael. Finally I see you again." Said the Professor in an evil voice. He pushed me away with three vines.
"You see, all o have to do is this!" The Professor said as he shot four fireballs at Cameron, Joseph and Josiah. They also got pushed away. He walked into James' hospital room. He put his hand over Jamaes' head.
"Hahaha! You see I can shoot a fireball at his head or I can unlucky his heart monitor and this little pipe helping his blood. To save your friend one of you must surrender and hand in your gem to me! Hahaha!" He laughed. I was angry.
"Guys stand down. I'll go. He wants me anyway so I'll go. For James O will gladly surrender to that mad psycho Professor. I'll even turn in my gem," I said with fear in my voice. I opened the door to the hospital room and walked in.
"I surrender," I said as I dropped onto my knees.
"Ha! Perfect. I wanted to kill you anyway! Now I get to hold you prisoner too! Hahaha!" He was happy, I was angry. He signaled four demons to take me away. He unplugged the heart monitor and the blood pipe from James. Joseph called for a nurse. They said he had to have another operation. This one could be fatal.

Meanwhile, in the Professor's hideout

"Lock him in the shackles James was wearing. We'll finish this one off the way we planned to finish James off. The Professor smashed a glass bottle over my head. Giving me a big cut from the glass. The  he whacked a metal plate over my head knocking me out. The demons carried me into he cell and locked me in shackles. I had shackles around my wrists and ankles. The searched me to make sure I had no tracking device. They took my gem. I had no shoes or socks, I wore shorts and a short sleeve top. They could easily kill me. They did what they did to James. They poured oil over my feet. They was going to burn me alive.
"Now keep moving and I'll burn you so you never move again!" The Professor said. He ordered the demons to let me free of the shackles after an hour or two. The Professor took my gem and went to the beach. He tossed it in the ocean because when he was captured, we told him the gems could be tracked. He came back into the warehouse and set a machine up. It took over an hour to do so by the time he was done I would go on it, I think.

1 hour and 23 minutes later

The machine was ready.
"Bring him over! Strap him to the table! This is his last day being a superhero! Hahaha!" The Professor shouted. The four demons let me free of the shackles now smelling like oil and put me on a table. This table was linked to a machine I had no idea what it did. They strapped me down so I couldn't move and it worked. I was stuck. Eventually I woke up to see the Professor putting tape over my mouth.
"In case you scream! This machine will take away your powers so you'll no longer be a superhero! Hahaha!" The Professor said. I hates more and more vert second. He pulled a lever and my table started rotating up. It looked like from an angle I was hanging onto a wall. No. I was at raped to a table facing the same way as a table. Then he lowered me a little. I was on a diagonal.
"Perfect! Hahaha! This tube sucks all your power. Then this blade kills you. Enjoy! Hahaha!" The Professor was loving this. I had to get out of here. Come on guys, where are you?!