Chapter 9: God Save The Queen!

It was a long flight back to England. I'm so nervous. My brother and James' family lives England, London to be exact. Why wouldn't I be nervous?
"James, we need to see your family and my brother before we head to London. Just to make sure the safe." I was so worried. My brother means everything to me.
"I agree. I'm worried too," said James. Sadly Cameron had to fly back to Brazil for his father's funeral. Joseph and Josiah both went to London to check into a hotel. They took the luggage and 75% of all the money we had. We had to keep some for food and bus tickets.

2 hours later

"Err...hi mum."
"James!" We stopped at James' first because he has a big family. He got a bit angry when we told him we had to keep our gem powers a secret.
"So how are you?" Asked James' mum.
"I'm fine. Listen, gather the others and meet me here asap. Michael and I will wait here.

7 minutes later

"Ok what you want?" Asked James' dad.
"I've got tickets for France. Your flight leaves in thirty minutes so hurry up!" James explained. This was only so they would be away from the fight about to happen, and would you look at that, my brother was walking by.
"Sean! Wait!" I shouted.
"Mikey, how you doing?
"I'm fine Sean, now take this ticket. Your going to France."
"Why?"
"No questions. Just go."

Meanwhile, in London

"Joseph! Knock him out!" Yelled Josiah.
"I'm trying!" Yelled Joseph. "Get the bomb of the bridge."
"Ok!" Yelled Josiah. "Holy moly! There's a minute left!"
"Throw it in the water!" Yelled Joseph trying to shout over the screaming.
"Bye bye heroes!" Said the Professor. He had planted a bomb on the Tower Bridge. Josiah flew down and took the bomb. 34 seconds remaining. He flew over the Thames and dropped the bomb in the river. It made a splash and the bridge was saved.
"Ha. That's nothing. Watch the palace!" The Professor said.
Joseph helped evacuate the area under attack whilst Josiah flew over to Buckingham Palace. What he saw was horrific. He said over the radio in his helmet,
"Joseph, the palace is burning. I'm getting the Queen out!"
"Gotcha!" Joseph replied. James and I managed to arrive in time.
"Hey did we miss anything?" I asked.
"There you are! The palace is on fire and the Queen is still inside!" Explained Josiah.
"I heard. We need to save her now. James help with the evacuation. Josiah and I will get the Queen!" I said.
"Right!" Replied James. London became hell. Josiah and I rushed into the burning building. We saw nothing but flames. I used my blue gem to put some flames out to make a clear path. Josiah used wind to blow a clear path. Behind all the flames was the Queen she was on the floor with her two corgis. We rushed over, picked them up and got them out of the wreck. As soon as we got out the building collapsed.
"Lucky. You neat got crushed, but wait.....3.....2.....1....." BOOM! The Tower of London blew up. The blast was so big it hit Big Ben. A four of us watched in horror. The top of Big Ben fell onto the ground killing anyone down there. A huge puff of smoke rose and flooded the streets. The Tower Bridge was damaged but still was stable. Many lives were lost.
"Hey bird boy, Los Angeles is next and there's nothing you can do about it! Hahaha!" The Professor said.
"Noooooooooo! My family! We have to go!" Josiah said.
"Why? More people will die!" Said Joseph.
"Less people will die if we go!"