Chapter 14: Talk or Cry in Pain!

So I have good news and bad news. The good news is we have the Professor locked up in our base which we just got told we have. The bad news is that they have James and are refusing to say where they have him. He may already be dead. They better not hurt him. They'd regret it.
"Joseph. Tie the Professor to the chair in the interrogation room. I am literally going to punch him," I said.
"Punch him. Interrogate him. Torture him. I don't care because I'd do it myself," replied Joseph.
"Yeah, your right," I said. Joseph did as instructed. He grabbed the Professor by his arm and tied him on a chair in the interrogation room. I saw it all. He was bound and wouldn't be able to escape without help. I opened the door to the interrogation room, walked inside and up to the Professor.
"Hey I had no idea what was....." WHACK! I cut the Professor off before he could finish. "What was that....." WHACK! I did it again.
"You know hitting me isn't going to find your friend!" The Professor said.
"Where is he?! Tell me! Now!" I said. Now I'm angry and I'm not nice when I'm angry.
"Why would I say. The longer I do this the less amount of time he has to live! Ha!" The Professor had a point, but we want him alive.
"You leave me no choice. Cameron, get me the brass knuckles!" I said. Now this is going to hurt.
"What's that?! What are you doing?! Your friend may be dying and your beating me up! That's going to get you nowhere!" The Professor started shaking in his boots.
"Talk before I hit you! Now!" I demanded. Joseph and Josiah watched from behind a window in the interrogation room. Cameron was inside with me all the way.
"Never! Your friend will die if it's the last thing I do. Hit me I dare you!" The Professor said.
"Ok. You dared me and I always accept dares," I said.
"He does. You've just asked him to dislocate your jaw so try again before he does!" Cameron added.
"Why should I. I'm only going to rot in jail. There's no poin.....t.....ow!" I whacked the Professor in the face again. This time with brass knucklesand these hurt a lot.
"Now talk! Where is James! Say it! Now!" I demanded once again.
"Ok ok.....I'll tell you. But you have to let me go!" Is this Professor acting dumb or is he retarded.
"You'll be lucky to leave this room. Now talk!" I shouted.
"He's at my lair. I've ordered my men tell kick him around a little bit until I got there. That's all in telling you!" The Professor said.
"We don't need anymore because we can track the gem. Plus we've been to your base before!" Secretly we were tracking the gem all a long buy we wanted to have a bit of fun with the Professor.
"Joseph, take him away. Lock him in a cell. Then give me the key. Ok" I asked.
"Yeah right away. Can I hit him?" Joseph wondered.
"Yeah sure. Just keep him alive," I replied. Joseph took the Professor and locked him in a cell. The bars were made out of a metal far from this world. Not even the world's strongest man could break them. Joseph made sure the gate was locked and added a padlock just in case. I was given the key and I swallowed it. He's not getting out. Now time to get James out. Josiah was on a computer tracking the location. He had security footage on a monitor. We could see the Professor's men bearing up James. He was in shackles and couldn't move. We had to get him out asap. All we needed to do was walk right into the front door. They can't kill him without their boss's order. This would be easy.