WT3| "Unfair"

c h a p t e r t h r e e
-

treat me how I want
to be treated, not how
YOU do.

Reiya leaned against the car as she popped on her gum, looking in her personal mirror as she fluffed her hair back to decency. On the other side, Roman was talking to the repairman regarding her window and he was going to pay for it.

"She's a scamma'" Reiya sung to herself, smiling. She didn't remember the man that claimed to know her and her aunt but she was definitely going to take advantage. "A messy bitch that lives for drama."

She was quoting her favorite scam artist, Joanne the Scammer from Instagram. Reiya laughed to herself, catching the gentlemen's attention. "What?"

Rei looked at them through her mirror. "What?" She replied before getting off the car and walking away. Suddenly she felt her pocket vibrate. "Hello?"

"Bitch where are you?" She knew right off the bat that it was China.

Reiya huffed before looking over to the very attractive man with tattoos going up both arms. He was starting to become more and more familiar but she didn't know who he truly was. "Girl, this crazy ass man burst the window out of Torei's car-"

"What!?" China screamed into the phone.

"Stop, stop. I'm getting it fixed." Rei said before rolling her eyes. "And you can't tell ya momma. She will kill me and then we won't be able to sneak out because she'll be on my ass."

China smacked her lips. "Anyway, its canceled. We can't go out tonight." China said.

"Why the hell not?" Reiya yelled into the phone.

"Well, you know that bitch Ya-Ya? Britney's cousin's girlfriend with the big titties?" China asked.

"Yeah." Reiya lied.

"She's gonna be there and you remember what happened at the last party? The nigga I told you about that I fucked? Yeah that's Britney's cousin." China said. Reiya shook her head.

China was known for giving it up and many assumed that Reiya was the same way since she was always with her but wasn't the case at all. Rei liked to hold onto her values and just lead niggas on while China actually fucked them and let them fuck her over.

"Okaaay." Rei dragged out before turning around and kicking the rocks on the ground. When she looked at the car, there was a new window installed. She smiled as Roman started making his way over to her, dapping the man that had repaired it.

"Where are you at anyway?" China asked.

"I just told you." Reiya said. "I'm getting auntie window fixed."

"Alright, you're all set." Roman said nodding to her car.

"Ooo, who is that? He sound fine." China was saying before Rei hung up on her.

Roman ruffled her hair making Rei reach up to hit him. "Don't touch my hair. And thanks. Again." Reiya said with a smile. He nodded before pulling his keys out and walking towards the all black Mercedes.

"Take care, lil Rei." He told her before getting in his car. Rei strutted to her aunt's before smiling at him genuinely.

"You too, Ro." She said before getting inside and starting the car up.