WT3| "Consequences"

c h a p t e r f o u r
-
it's all love until
someone gets hurt

Wyn looked down at the piles and piles of money sitting across the table. He pulled his mask off reveal his face, a fresh cut on his cheek.

"Damn, nigga. Look at that shit." Kayo said, pointing before dropping two more stacks on top of the pile.

"Stop acting like a bitch, nigga." Wyn said after smacking his lips, rolling another stack into a rubber band. "It's just a scratch."

"What do think Taylor is going to say when she sees that shit?" Kayo asked, shaking his head. Last thing he needed was Taylor on his head asking what happened since Wyn never told her the truth about it.

According to Taylor, Wyn is a "changed man", out of the dope game and finally turning his gift into something worth while because to her that can only explain all the money coming in. She was only half true. Wyn did open up two clubs; Club Ice and Club Fire. One a strip club and the other a night club, basically sister locations. They were real successful too, however that's not where the big bucks came from. If Taylor knew what Wyn was doing, she would most definitely leave him but that wasn't Kayo's place to tell anything.

Suddenly, Wyn sent a punch flying across Kayo's face. Kayo laughed before punching him back.

"I ain't no little bitch nigga, I told you to stop punching me in my face. I'm not gonna say it again." Kayo said.

"See how I ate that shit, bitch? Next time I'll kill you." Wyn said, rolling another band as he joined in the laughter.

Kayo and Wyn had grown real close along the years. Through everything, Kayo has always had his back and he appreciated him. That's why they stayed with this shit together.

"Anyway nigga, how do you think Taylor feeling that you couldn't make it to that little dinner she had planned with her sister?" Kayo asked, throwing another stack on the table.

Wyn didn't say anything, he just continued to roll hands as he thought about Taylor. He loved her to death and if he could he would go all the way back to fix all of his mistakes. He wished he never had involved her in none of this, let alone Rei. She had been doing good though considering everything. She opened up a little jewelry store and managed them. He financed her with as much clean money as possible to make sure she was always good and kept anything designer on her back. He's always told himself since he got her back, he was never letting her go again.

The door knocking into the wall snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked over to young Mase coming in looking pissed.

"Nigga, lock the door. Fuck wrong with ya?" Wyn asked, frowning as he turned his lip up. Kayo gave me a look before looking back to Mase. Whenever he was mad, it had something to do with some female.

"Some little bitch played me today." Mase said as he slammed the door closed. "She dead made me pay for some ugly ass 50-something dolla jeans then gon tell me she gay. The fuck?"

Wyn started laughing. Mase was young, only around 19 or 18, so it was only so funny that he was tripping over something so little. "You the one always going around flaunting ya shit. That's exactly how you always end up played with no pussy." Wyn said, shaking his head.

"Right." Kayo dapped Wyn, laughing out loud. "Nigga I bet you offered to pay."

Wyn started bawling out laughing but Mase didn't think it was funny. He sat down on the couch furthest from them with his lip turned up. "Fuck y'all niggas." He said.

"Now his ass mad." Kayo started laughing louder too.

Wyn wiped the slob from his mouth before calming down. "You need to be more like ya brother." He said before rolling another band.

Mase smacked his lips before helping, shaking his head. "Fuck that nigga too." He said. "I'm not even mad about shorty. I'm mad because some ole big ass nigga gon run up pulling a gun out on me."

Kayo and Wyn both got serious before looking at him. "What?"

Taylor sat at the table across from her sister who had been questioning her since she got in. Taylor she smiled and answered accordingly. She didn't care for her and didn't care to explain anything to her about her life. She wanted to see Rei.

After a while of boring conversation, a dark skinned girl with extremely curly hair came down in a black dress followed by two light skinned girl, one with red hair and the other with jet black though they looked real similar to each other. Taylor looked up and she and Reiya made eye contact instantly.

"Reiya, sit down." Torei said, pointing to a nearby chair.

"Oooo..." One of the twins said before hurrying to a seat at the table, the other twin sitting across from her next to Taylor.

Rei was hesitant to sit down. She knew exactly who the woman sitting there was. She glared at her before sitting down.

There was a long awkward silence.

"So, I'm China." The one with the red hair said.

"And I'm Chase." The other replied softly.

"These ya other nieces, sis. The dancer and the stripper." Torei commented as she pointed from one to the other.

"I'm Taylor." Taylor spoke, trying to see if it would ring a bell to Rei. Reiya already knew who she was though, she didn't need any bells rung. She knew her face anywhere no matter how young she was back then.

Torei looked from Taylor to Reiya, trying to see body language. She knew that Reiya was holding her tongue. Rei had talked to Torei numerous of times about this moment and all of the things she would have to say and ask. She already knew what was up.

"Okay. So, we are having loaded potatoes like with bacon, and cheese, sour cream–"

Rei got up, her phone in her hand before walking out of the dining room with her hand over her face. A sniffle could be heard before she was completely gone and running up the stairs.

Not wanting to hear anything else from Torei, Taylor got up and went after her.

"Rei?" She called out before going up the stairs. "Rei?"

China started to go too but Torei stopped her. "Let them have this moment. They need it."