WT3| "They Don't Know"

c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n
-
sometimes, maybe
other times, no

I've never felt so betrayed in my life. I'll probably kill that bitch when I see her. She left Rei on someone's porch, fucked Wyn just like she fucked Cyn's man, she's such a snake ass bitch. This was the anger talking. In her mind, Wyn was Mr. Right. He would never have betrayed her this way but he did two times over. It made her question how many others there were. She tried to calm down and think about Roman. It was hard without him there and he wasn't answering his phone for some reason. Fuck it, fuck it. Fuck everybody.

China and Reiya looked at their aunt from acrossed the room, watching as she stared at the television in the living room. She was sitting on the floor right in front of it with her legs crossed, hair down, and nothing but shorts and a tank top on.

"She's taking this pretty hard huh?" China commented as she looked at her. Rei rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, how would you take it if a man you've been with for years had been cheating on you and you just found out?" Reiya asked rhetorically.

China rolled her eyes too. "Shut up, Rei. Always saying smart shit." She said as she turned her lip up.

An iPhone ringtone interrupted their conversation, forcing them to look in the direction. When they watched Taylor pick up the phone and look at the caller ID, they knew it was about to go down.

"What, Kay- Wyn?" Taylor stopped when she recognized his "hello".

"You for real right now, Taylor? You did this to my house? Our house. Are you dead fucking ass right now?" He yelled into the phone.

"Yes I'm dead ass." She said calmly. "Fuck you, you fucking pig. That's how you do me? I've always been loyal to you-"

"Nah, fuck outta here. You been fucking with that Roman nigga, that's a fucking dub-"

"You're a fucking dub, don't cut me off. I've been nothing but loyal to your fuck ass and that's how you do me? Fuck ya house. Fuck ya clothes. Oh! And don't let me fucking forget you fucked my sister? You for real?" Taylor was going off. "I did nothing but sacrifice shit for you. If I really wanted Roman, I would've never came back for you. I would've started a life with Roman like he wanted to. Like he was fucking ready to do!"

"So do that shit, Taylor. Do your fucking thing!" Wyn yelled into the phone

China and Rei cut a look at each other. "Of course you say that now that you're fucking with that little hoe that was all up on you. Just an artist, right? Fuck. You." Taylor started laughing. "Let me calm down, you're not worth it."

"I'm not worth it?" Wyn questioned as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Nah. You're not worth it, Wyn. All you do is hurt me. Since day one, all you've ever done is lie and put me in unnecessary shit." She said.

"Seriously? So Terri didn't set you up and put you in danger majority of the time? She wasn't trying to kill you? Or did we just forget that because she's dead?" He asked, smartly.

"I didn't forget. But let's not forget who got Rei and her kidnapped to find ya homeboy that also tried to kill me for whatever reason. Matter of fact, if you weren't trying to kidnap her in the first place I would have never been in that room with your brothers, who cut me on my face and side. I would've never met Lyah, your crazy ass ex, Fabio, his crazy ass family, Cyn would be alive, Terri would be alive, this is all because of you!" By the end of her rant, she was crying. Reality had just sat into her heart with a loud thump. She hung up the phone and Rei and China came running to her.

"Auntie..."

-

Chase stood over her mother, tears running down her cheeks as she had flashbacks of the man that used to beat them all. Chase was his favorite, he liked to hurt her until she screamed bloody murder. He didn't have that right, he shouldn't have been doing that. And her mother shouldn't have been allowing it.

Every time she got strung out on that shit he would beat her, that was the past. Now, every time she did it Chase got flashbacks and she'd lash out. She didn't know what was wrong with her.

It wasn't a valid enough excuse but she didn't know how else to explain it. This time she tried her hardest to stop herself.

Ahhhhh! She could hear screams in her head. They sounded like her own screams. She squeezed her hands against each side of her head as she closed her eyes tightly. "Please stop." She begged the screamers.

It just kept getting louder and louder. She was thinking about that man again.

"Please stop! Please stop!" She started yelling, they wouldn't stop though. Chase turned and started running out of the room. Fresh tears were burning her eyes, kneeled in a corner and banged her head into the wall, each time harder until her forehead was bleeding just a little. The screaming had stopped but now she had a really bad headache.

Her scars from before were showing. She started crying as she laid against the wall, her mother's blood on her shirt. "Please... stop.."