WT3| "Song Cry"

Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

c h a p t e r t h i r t y f o u r
-
what a time to be alive

"I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her"

The music blasted in the car, steering Roman's emotions. He never really listened to radio or even cared to hear out the lyrics but the song that was currently beating his speakers never felt so close to home. After singing the chorus for a mintute he realized how awkward it was and how pussy he felt so he turned the radio off before he lost even more of his manhood with the next song.

"I'm a fucking savage ass nigga... fuck I'm listening to this shit for?" He thought to himself even though the song still played in his head.

It had been another week, another postpone for the trip to Jamaica, and Taylor was just now about to get out of the hospital. She was walking and talking, seemingly fine to the naked eye but he could tell she still had some emotional damage from what she said was "Glynn betraying her" and losing the baby.

Roman pulled up slowly to the hospital. He had been a while since he had stayed a full night at the hospital. He thought it would feel better if he tore himself from the seat, sleeping comfortably in his bed. He rotated shifts between Kayo and Slug with watching her but now it was finally time for her to get out.

Taylor walked out slowly with the assistance of a nurse. Roman unlocked the door and got out quickly to help her. She smiled at him and helped her into the car. "Thank you." She mumbled.

She must've been in a good mood because lately whenever someone tried to help her she would have argued and said "I got it" but Roman didn't say anything about it, he just nodded and closed the door once her leg was in.

Kayo and Roman pinched in to take care of the hospital bill so there wasn't too much stress with that. The only thing Roman was worried about was whether or not he should tell Taylor that he had been the reason for her steering away from love all this time and when would be the best time to do it. Kayo said as soon as possible but Roman loved seeing her smile.

She had her ring her finger still and she was evidently happy about being out of the hospital and back into good graces. He didn't want to ruin all that right now so he figured maybe he would wait a little longer to tell her everything.

"Was anybody there with you today?" Roman asked as he noticed her fiddling with her phone.

She looked at him. "Huh?"

"Was anybody up there wit-"

"Oh, yeah. Kayo was there but he had to make a run so he had left." Taylor said before turning the screen off and looking out the window.

Roman was quiet for a while until they hit a red light. He cleared his throats and looked at her for a brief second. "You know we found out who did it." He said calmly.