WT3| "End Is Near"

c h a p t e r t h i r t y s e v e n
-
truth will set you free

Years ago, life was a little easier. Feelings weren't really involved like he had made it seem and so many people weren't focused on him. But now as he lay in his prison there's nothing more to commit to other than the true meaning he was here.

Yeah, it was true. Wyn had did more dirt than anyone would give him credit for. Dealing with his dad, trading identities with a man he killed way back in the day, being grimy and just sinful. There wasn't a man alive that didn't want what he had or didn't want his head. He was the most wanted man in this state.

He thought about Taylor and how long he fucked her over, some shit she didn't even know about. Like how he's the reason her mother and father is dead.

Years back, way back before Taylor had even crossed his path, he seeked revenge on Calib. Not for what he made it seem at the beginning either. Truth was, Calib was the reason Don treated Wyn as he had and he hated it. He knew once he got rid of Calib everything would go back to normal, but everything went left when Calib got away and he plan was ruined. Then all attention was on Wyn and that wasn't good. However, Wyn had another way of getting Calib at the same time. He knew about Terri far before she knew about him. He visited her mother personally in the hospital and where he found Calib, and he took her out.

Not even months had passed before he got their father too.

Realizing that wasn't even Terri's real parents put a hold on everything. He let that go and went straight for the Calib. However, his feelings for Taylor were in the way. He knew Terri was going to come in and stab her that day. He wasn't suppose to stop her but he... couldn't not stop her.

He wasn't siding with Terri anymore, he wanted Taylor. After he and Taylor didn't work out the first time, he used that as an excuse to get rid of everyone. He knew Taylor was alive and after seeing Fabio wasn't so much on his side anymore he had to end him too. All along, he was clipping all those ends.

Seeing how Calib was coming for Taylor only fueled the fire, not because he loved her but in honesty he didn't, but because he knew because Terri was gone he was coming straight at Taylor's neck. He didn't care if Taylor died on the way out but he was going to get Calib.

Wyn laughed at that thought. His time on this earth wasn't going to be as long as he had hoped. He knew niggas in this penitentiary that wanted him dead on sight, the only thing keeping him alive was the little money he was giving them that was soon to run out. As soon as it did, he was done.

But Wyn was a scammer, just as he scammed Daye into killing Mase, he could scam his way out of death. He just had to think how.

Wyn thought of Roman. Maybe I should call in a favor.

Roman rubbed Taylor's belly, as she looked at herself in the mirror like she did everyday. She was slowly learning to love herself again and he was happy for that. The love he felt for her was unrecognizable. He hadn't even loved Joy like he loved her. It was something new. He smiled at the thought of them getting married.

She smiled at him before turning and wrapping her arms around him. "You ready for tomorrow?" She asked, reading his mind.

He looked down at her and kissed her forehead. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" He retorted.

She nodded, burying her face in his shirt. It was silent for a while. It would've been the perfect time to tell her. Just as perfect as all the other times he had to tell her. But still, he couldn't bring himself to say it.