WT3| "They Won't Love You Like Me"

c h a p t e r t w e n t y s e v e n
-
if its over tell me now

"Well, you know Christmas is coming up." Reiya said to Torei as she gestured around. "What we gonna do to the place?"

"Nah, nothing. I ain't doing shit to this nigga place." Torei replied before looking over to Roman who was all into his phone. "What you doing, Roman?"

Roman looked up and shrugged. "Huh?"

"Why you all in your phone anyway, Roman?" Reiya cooed, tilting her head.

Roman looked at her, chuckling a little. "Why you all in my business? Don't you got some shit to do? Like... play that little Nicki Minaj game you be playing all the damn time?" He asked.

China let out a loud laugh. "She's always playing that shit!" She yelled from the game area, where Daye and Mase were going head to head in 2k16.

"Bitch, shut up." Reiya said before smacking her lips, throwing a pillow from the couch across the room at her.

"Aye!" Torei let out, getting up quickly to go retrieve it. "That nigga not about to be yelling at us."

Once she was far enough, Roman looked at Reiya. "Where ya auntie at?" He asked, thinking of Taylor.

Reiya looked away. "Now who ain't minding their business?" She asked with her lip turned up. "I don't keep tabs on her. It's not like she's in my pocket. You be all in her pussy, you should know where she at twenty four seven."

Roman smacked his lips before looking back at Slug. "Where Taylor at?" He asked as Torei was walking up with the pillow.

Torei tilted her head, looking up to the left as she thought about it. "I believe she went with Wyn and Sin. Text her." She said before taking a seat.

Roman looked back down at his phone before pressing send on the message he was already composing to Taylor.

Taylor's phone did a loud ding as she sipped from the drink she was sipping on. Truth was, she didn't trust Sin one bit. She knew she was up to something and she wasn't gonna let Wyn go down like that. Taylor looked over to Sin from the other side of Wyn where Kayo was sitting before she got there.

Roman 💕
Where are you?
10:25pm

She saw it when she looked down at her phone. Fuck. She thought before thinking up a reply.

Trying to get some relaxation at this club. She replied, not thinking before she sent it. It didn't take long for him to reply afterwards.

Roman 💕
Oh yeah?? With who?
10:26pm

Taylor rolled her eyes before slipping her phone back into her purse. She didn't want to have to go through this with Roman because she did enough with Wyn.

"Who texting you?" Wyn asked. Taylor huffed before looking over her shoulder at him, being that he was leaning back.

"You need to be focusing on your date." She said, looking at Sin. She looked irritated as she sipped slowly from a shot glass, niggas all in her ear. "She don't look too happy."

Wyn put his hand on Taylor's leg before sitting up and getting close to her ear. "You think I care about her happiness more than yours?" He asked.

"You think it matters to me?" She whispered back. He laughed before licking his lips and leaning back in.

"Why are you here if it doesn't matter?" He quizzed, looking at her as he pushed his hand up a little more. Taylor moved his hand.

"Looking out for you." She said barely believing herself. Why am I here? She asked herself.