WT3| "P.S."

c h a p t e r e l e v e n
-
yours truly

Rei smiled brightly as she looked at the man on the TV. She loved a light skin man with tattoos and nice beard on him, sometimes with hair, sometimes with the fresh Caesar cut. It was just a weakness of hers, let them have scars or something, she'd go crazy. Rei was indeed boy crazy, she had been since she was introduced to school in the first place. She remembered a boy in elementary but she couldn't remember his name, he was adorable but of course now she doesn't think about him that way. In her head, he's still a little ass boy in elementary school.

"Girl, he is so fine!" She said into phone to China. China laughed on the other end.

"Right?" She agreed as she crunched on what sounded like chips or something.

"Yesss, I would throw it in so many different angles and shapes.. just oh, my god." Rei gassed. "He's a god in the face and body. Just look!"

China started laughing loudly, cracking up. Someone in the background could be heard telling her to quiet down.

"Who is that?" Rei asked.

"That's auntie Tay." She said, eating another chip. "She be arguing with her nigga like every night. But girl, I got tea."

Rei rolled her eyes. "What's the tea?" She asked, still focusing in on the television.

"So apparently, auntie don't know her man is a drug dealer or whatever it is. I assume a drug dealer." China said.

"Why?" Rei asked.

"All the money he be bringing in. He gotta be like a drug dealer or like a hit man. He be bringing in all this money and all these dudes and they really be like downstairs plotting and shit." China informed her, watching her surroundings as she talked. "And I know it's not the clubs bringing in that raw cash. I think he just clean it with that."

Rei laid down before looking up at the ceiling. "Really?" She asked, sounding interested.

"Yeah." China replied.

"How does auntie Tay not know though?" Rei asked next.

"Well, they always doing shit when she's not here or he goes out. I don't know. Everybody knows her and shit but they just hiding it real sneaky like." China told her, crunching on another chip.

"You think she gon find out?" Rei asked.

"Nah. I don't think so."

Taylor stood on the other side of the door, her heart aching a little but her anger fuming. If others could feel emotions, her being pissed off would've burned through the door and told China she was there. Taylor just backed up though, making sure her heels were quiet against the marble floor. She walked down the stairs, and into the living, grabbing her white, long jacket off the couch.

She wore a tight, long spaghetti strap creme dress that stopped a few inches above her ankles where her strap up white and gold heels. Her bone straight weave was pulled back into a low ponytail going down her back. She put the jacket over her forearm before grabbing her keys and purse. She was about to act up.

It wasn't often that she had to do this, especially because she wasn't about scenes. But as it seemed, everyone was playing her as dumb.

Years ago, she told herself she wasn't going to be some weak girl running behind Wyn. She was going to walk beside him or wasn't going to walk at with him at all. Apparently, she's been walking besides a stunt double because Wyn was on some other shit, lying to her. This wasn't the Wyn she fell for, that Wyn told her she wouldn't lie to her anymore.

She kept adjusting her feet on the gas, trying not to go too fast. Oh I'm so tired of this shit.

Taylor had to tell herself to calm down over and over but by the time she pulled up she was back upset. She hopped out the car after taking the key out, her heels connecting to the concrete loudly. When she was out, she grabbed her purse and slammed the door, valet already knew who she was. She gave them the key and someone else led her right in the building.

It was extremely rare that Taylor came to the club because it wasn't her scene.

The inside of the building was dark, the flashing lights and bumping music ultimately giving her the club feel she hated. She pushed through the crowd her eyes scanning until she saw Wyn. He was looking to the right so he hadn't noticed she was here yet, the closer she got the more she noticed something. And once she was in the clear and saw the light skin girl on his lap, "good" Taylor was out the window.

She smiled, strutting forward comfortably. Wyn was laughing and talking about whatever, popping bottles and all. Taylor puckered her lips up before she began to clap.

Now she had their attention. Wyn looked like he was seeing a ghost. His eyes were glued to her and his smile was gone.

"Really, Wyn?" Taylor asked, squinting as she nodded.

Kayo was sitting a few spots down shaking his head. Mase was there and their other homeboy, Slug.

Her heart was hurting and it was truly embarrassing, the music was blasting and she could everyone was having a great time. She closed her eyes, the long lashes fluttering down as she took a deep breath. She turned away and walked off, pushing through the same people she had pushed through to get there. This time she moved faster because she wanted to cry. This is what she got for granting so many chances to a man that was never sorry to begin with.

Once she was back out, valet told her it would be a few minutes for a car to get here before he ran off to get it. Taylor tried hard not to let the tears flow down as she covered her face and waited for her car. Really? She asked herself over and over.

A few seconds later, Wyn came walking out. He looked at her for a long time, her hands over her face. He grabbed her hands and she snatched them away before glaring at him. She looked behind him and saw her car pulling up.

"I just got one question." Taylor said, her heart beating quickly.

"It wasn't what it looked like. She's a new artist–" Taylor put her hand up.

"Honestly, Wyn. Shut up. I don't care about that, I really don't. I expected that from your lying ass. I just wanna gain clarity on one last thing before I leave you and I dare you to lie." She said as she put her finger in his face. "Are you still in the game?"

Wyn closed his mouth and looked at the ground. Taylor was holding her breath, waiting. But after a while, it was obvious that he wasn't going to answer.

"Yeah. That's what I thought." Taylor backed up before walking away, grabbing the key from the valet. When she looked back, the girl that was sitting on Wyn's lap was there too. "Enjoy." She told her.

The girl opened her mouth to say something but Taylor had already turned away and got in the car. Once inside, she pulled off.

Taylor had gotten only a block away before she pulled over and broke down, crying against the steering wheel. Years of a complicated relationship with a man who put her through 92.9% of her pain. She thought about Terri, her mother, her best friend, and what she now thought love was. Bullshit.

"Fuck him." She said as she sniffled. "Fuck. Him."

She looked around at her surroundings before fixing her light makeup. She leaned back in the car before closing her eyes for a second. He's gonna pay for hurting me like this. All that shit he can keep, I'm done with his ass.