WT3| "Why You Gotta Be So Rude"

c h a p t e r t w e n t y
-
eat the pussy
like kit kats

Mase pulled his phone up and China snatched it from him. This girl and her whole demeanor was annoying and if she wasn't Taylor's niece he would've had blasted her as soon as she touched his device. He shot her a look as she scrolled through his social media.

"Oop, who is this?" She asked, cooing at the message she was reading in his DMs. "You suppose to be meeting her tomorrow?"

Mase snatched his phone. "Look, bitch-"

"First off, stop right there you ugly scar face ass bitch. You not gon call me out my name and think I'ma let you finish that fucking sentence-"

"I really don't give a fuck!" He yelled over her. "Suck my dick!"

She started yelling over him. "I hope your lil ass dick scribbles the fuck up!"

Meanwhile, as they continued arguing over each other, Daye and Reiya looked up at the stars. They were starting to get real into each for the past couple of days. Mase was getting over the situation from before and China.. was starting to get over the baby in her stomach.

"I'm naming that one after you." He said pointing to the North Star.

"Why?" She asked, looking at it.

"Because it's the brightest one and it caught my attention outta all the other ones." He told her. She blushed again.

"Can you stop being so cute?" She asked, giggling.

Daye licked his lips. He opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. Suddenly, Mase and China came rushing outside.

"I'm tired of this bitch, yo." He said before getting smacked upside the head by China.

"Fuck you, bitch. I'm tired of yo ass." She argued. Mase turned his lip up before turning to her and pointing to her.

"Stop putting ya hands on me, bro." He said between his lips.

"Stop putting ya hands on me, bro." She mocked.

"Don't mock me."

"Don't mock me."

"Ugh, bro! I don't sound like that!"

"Ugh, bro! I don't sound like that! Ooo my name is Mase and I'm a big pussy bitch with a little dick."

Thy continued their argument as Daye laughed, he looked over to Rei to see why she wasn't joining in when he noticed her looking down at her phone with an unreadable expression.

China looked too. "What's wrong, cousin?"

"Auntie Torei is in the hospital."

-

Taylor read the message from Wyn. She was tired of reading his messages even though she'd never stop. A part of her always wanted to know what he had to say. She'd try waiting days at a time to reply but it'd never work. This time he was texting her to meet up.