WT3| "Game Over"

c h a p t e r t w e n t y e i g h t
-
is this goodbye?

Syd kicked down the door to Wyn's home revealing the huge mess. Food, water, rodents, and wet floors matched with writing on the walls in red- looked like crayon or something. She laughed to herself stepping over the broken glass on the floor. She signaled for the rest to come in. Cops started raiding and tearing any and everything that wasn't already destroyed.

"Somebody did most of our job for us." Bill said chuckling as he cut through the couches and tried testing the floor boards.

Syd nodded. "If anyone finds anything that can get this man locked up bring it directly to me. We're getting this bitch." She hissed, smiling to herself.

Over the years, she got herself in a better mindset. Solved a few cases around the Wyn shit to keep her together and give her some hope. They had busted some good big time drug dealers and she was proud of that. She couldn't stray away from this case for too long, especially since he popped his face back on the map grabbing the attention of everyone recently. She couldn't wait to turn his ass in.

Before Wyn basically murdered everyone very important to her, it was all friendly fire. They wanted Wyn because they wanted him off the streets, he was a beast just like his father. Killing and selling, that's all his bloodline was ever good for. Syd and "Pistol" were going to put a stop to it. Pistol was playing the bad guy role and Syd was just sitting down, waiting. Lo, his brother, was going to help and everything but things got bad and Lo was killed by some female named Melonie. Pistol was there and she would've killed him too if he wasn't in the bathroom. He snuck out on her right in the middle of the act, put a gun to her head and told her to get the fuck out.

On top of that, two of Wyn's brothers were in protective keep being that they were "laying low". Syd was helping them and they were helping her. Wherever Wyn went, she knew. Caz had eyes everywhere. Whenever Wyn spent money, cleaned money, or hid it, she knew where it was because Kras kept count. And all she had to do was keep them off the radar and under the map.

She was willing to do that for the body of Wyn. She wanted him locked up, forever, to rot there and never see daylight. She had a fetish for that and she wouldn't sleep until she got it.

"We got something. Looks like ya resources were right." One of the officers said.

Syd smiled as he brought a whole metal safe down, opened, with money, a gun, and some bags stuffed inside. This money wasn't cleaned.

Gotcha.

Wyn lay on the couch, Sin on top of him as he watched her sleep and played in her hair. It had been a minute since he had sex and from the way she performed, it had to be the same for her. He couldn't sleep because Taylor wasn't back though and he had a feeling that something just wasn't right. He tried to relax and tell himself he was good. Even though his arm was still wrapped in a cast, he wrapped it around the light skin woman alaying on his chest. Sincere. He liked her, there was a lot to know about her. He figured after tonight's episode, the deal with Taylor was as good as dead. He heard what Roman said and he was right. Why were they fighting over a confused girl?

She was 36 years old still hopscotching back and forth between him and Roman. If she couldn't stop the petty shit now and pick a man then Wyn was gonna help. He was tired of playing this game too and he was no longer playing. If she went back to Roman, he could have her and he was going to move on. He was ready to settle down and wife someone, not play the same ass games over and over. It was tiring.

He looked at Sin. Maybe she could be that. He told himself. Maybe.

A few seconds later, the door opened. He looked over and saw that familiar face. "Oh shit." He said as he hopped up, scaring Sin awake.

She jumped up, pulling the Thrasher shirt down, looking over to the two intruders. Her eyes almost jumped out of her skull when she saw Roni, Calib, and another woman there. She had to be a cop, there was no other way around it. She had on the uniform and everything.

"What's going on?" Sin asked as she held onto Wyn. He looked as confused as her.

"Wyn Oliver, or should I say Deshaun King, you are under arrest for drug trafficking, murder, ..." the woman kept talking, counting off with her fingers as she named everything he was being arrested for as two other men came in and grabbed him up right from underneath her. Calib also had on an uniform. Wyn looked so confused.

"Deshaun? What is she talking about?"

Everything moved in slow motion as they handcuffe Wyn, taking his cast off. Everyone started waking up to watch the scene.

"This is some bullshit! You snitching nigga, you snitching?" He said to Calib as they pulled him away.

Sin, Reiya, Chase, China, Mase, Daye, and Torei all followed them out as they watched them tuck him in the back of the police car. From up the street you could see three figures running up, one smaller than them all. It was Taylor, Roman, and Slug.

"What's going on!?" Someone asked but Sin didn't know who it was. She was in shock, watching.

She began hyperventilating. She didn't understand.

Everyone was yelling over the sirens and at the police officers. The scene was a mess and it was only getting more and more crowded. Neighbors, crackheads, and ransoms were running over to watch and see what was going on.

Next thing anyone knew, Sin had passed out.