WT3| "The Finale"

y'all ready? gonna be a long chapter
c h a p t e r t h i r t y n i n e
-
🙂

Wyn sat in his jail cell, looking around at the emptiness. His cell mate wasn't in at the moment so it gave him much needed privacy. He sighed. Everyone else was being visited by family and friends while he sat in his bunker, laid back with a smile. It had been another day survived for him. He estimated that his money would be up in about another week or two if he managed it right.

His frown faded. He felt like a scared little bitch in a wall full of beasts.

"Deshaun. You got a visitor, what you doing in your cell?" One of the other inmates came in and asked.

Wyn sat up and rolled his eyes. It could only be Daye asking about his money even though I just explained to his little girlfriend that I wasn't giving it to him. He thought.

He knew it was one of his little hoes answering his phone as soon as he heard her voice. However, he didn't know that it was Reiya herself or anyone in relation to Chase. The screaming and loud, sudden noises he heard after he announced all that made it pretty obvious that it was someone in relation though. On top of that, cops are now out looking for Daye- which was all part of Wyn's plan in the first place.

He got up and walked behind the inmate whom was headed in the direction of the visiting spot. Wifeys, baby mothers, girlfriends, family, and maybe friends filled the spot. Wyn's eyes scanned all over the place until they landed on a familiar curly headed girl. He walked over to her and sat down.

Her leg was shaking and she was looking down so her hair was covering her face. When looked up, their eyes met and she looked slightly scary as hell. She made a face that could only be mastered from hate however he found a familiarity in her that he couldn't spot. He figured it to be Reiya so he asked no questions, he just smiled.

"I'm gonna kill you, Wyn." She spat. "I'm going to fucking kill. I hope you get out... so you can see."

She sounded calm so Wyn just let her talk as he yawned.

"Watch yourself when you go to bed tonight. I know people." She spat again, this time really spitting on him before getting up and walking out, quickly. He hadn't even noticed what she had done.

She spit a pill right into his hands. He looked at it confusedly before looking up. She was crying to a guard and pointing to him. Oh fuck. He thought, looking down at it before getting up and walking off. A guard then followed after him. Wyn dropped the pill quickly and turned the corner but a guard stopped him.

"You dropped your precious merch." He said, holding up the pill. "What is this? X? The girl told us everything. You know where that sends you, right?"

Wyn glared at the wall in front of him.

"The Den."

The Den was a nickname Psych, where they took irate inmates when they were getting too much out of hand or got caught violating a major rule. And unluckily for Wyn, he had been caught.

Reiya rushed out to the car outside, her mind set for revenge. She was going to end all of this since Taylor and Roman never had the balls to. She texted the man with the secret black phone in the prison. Anyone that knew anything about a black phone knew that it was completely untraceable even under the roofs of a large facility like the prison they were in.