WT3| "Complying"

c h a p t e r  t e n
-
always there to
when you need me

     Roman had shot the man straight in his forehead. He watched Taylor open her eyes and look down at her body for wounds, it made him smirk. When their eyes met she tried to hide a smile but he already knew it was forming.

"Wack ass nigga didn't teach you how to protect yourself with or without a gun?" He asked, shaking his head.

"No." Taylor responded, looking down at the man who's head was spilling blood out on her hardwood floor.

Roman shook his head before going over to him and squatting, checking his pockets and taking his gun. Of course he was smart enough to not carry his wallet during a robbery. Roman threw Taylor the bag with all his stuff in it before picking the man up. "Open the window."

"What!?" Taylor protested before hurrying to the window.

"You want him leaking all over your floor? Because the ambulance not gon come get him and the cops just don't come around these parts. I'm sure you know why." Roman said smartly, pointing to the guy. "Shit happens everyday."

Taylor frowned before opening the window and looking down to the large garbage can right under it. "You put that there, didn't you?" She asked.

Roman didn't say anything, he just tossed the man out into the trash. He then pulled his phone out and texted something. It was then Taylor noticed his black gloves.

"You knew about this?" She asked. He looked at her and tilted his head.

"You should ask ya boyfriend that. I just couldn't sit around and let this shit happen." He told her before walking to the door. "You're welcome." He then walked out.

"Thank you." She mumbled to herself.

***

"Yeah, my name is Sincere, Sin for short." The tall, curvy pale skinned girl announced. "I'm going to be singing... Love on the brain by Rihanna."

Sin, having to be around 5'7, her body was shaped kinda like a pear, she didn't have a lot of boobs and ass but she was curvy in a pretty fit way. Her hair was a big curly style, a dark purple as a contrast to her bland skin tone. She was beautiful with her big eyes and glossed lips. She was pretty in a "different" way. She in a few ways resembled India Love majorly. She was standing on stage in one of Wyn's clubs, his eyes attached to her as she began to sing. She had a beautiful voice.

"Must be... love on the brain." She sung out into the microphone.

"Thank you, we'll get back to you." Kayo let out with a smile. She smiled back before getting off stage and heading off to the side with the other talents that were lining up.

Wyn was about to say something but when he looked over, he could see Taylor walking in the building. Her hair following her as she damn near ran to him. She stood directly in front of him and pointed her finger.

"So, you do know I just got robbed, right?" She asked.

"What?" He asked, Sin running out of his mind immediately as he stood.

"The jewelry store almost got robbed and if it was for– ugh, Wyn. I need security–"

"If it wasn't for who?" Wyn asked, cutting her off. She glared at him and she glared back. Kayo could basically feel the tension so he got up.

"Everyone take like 10." He yelled across the room, waving his arms to tell everyone to get out. "I see y'all need a minute so I'm gonna head out for a bit. Please be done with this in like 10 minutes."

Taylor watched him walk away. Once he was far enough, she said "Wyn."

"Don't Wyn me. Answer the question." He told her. She crossed her arms and gave him a look.

"Roman."

       Roman pulled his shirt over his head as his guys walked out of the jewelry store. He gave them a nod and they nodded back letting him know they were done cleaning the spot. When he saw Taylor take off about 15 minutes ago, he laughed to himself. He looked up at the mural he had finished before heading towards his car.

He waited for his guys to pull off before getting inside his car and heading into the direction of his home.

Before he met Taylor, he completely disregarded anything having to do with settling down. That included buying a house to call it his own and all of that in relation. And after Taylor he considered going back into that mindset but he just couldn't force himself into it. Instead, he kept the home he bought for Taylor, Rei, and he in Florida mostly because he couldn't just drop it due to the lease. He moved out to New York with intentions to say "fuck it" and bought a little apartment. Since the years have passed he actually went and got a bigger home in a better area. He liked it.

He sat his keys on the table by the door when he first walked in. Majority of his home was empty because he wasn't good at decorating and he had no one to do it for him. That was the job he was going to give to Taylor. In his mind, all he needed was food and a couch and an air mattress which is all he really had with addition to his flat screen tv and his game hooked up on the floor. He locked the door behind him before going to lay on his air mattress in his room, flipping on his side.

As expensive as this house was, he still couldn't quite call it home and he didn't know why.

***

"I don't want to have sex with you right now, Wyn. Leave me alone." She said.

He didn't know if it was because there was a new addition to their household or if she had an attitude. "You fucking that nigga, aren't you?"

"You're drunk." Taylor stated, pushing him out of her face.

"Answer my question!" He yelled. Taylor looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bitch, don't fucking yell at me!" Taylor yelled back, balling her fists up. Wyn stumbled back a little.

"I'm getting real tired of you disrespecting me, Tay." He said before walking away. Taylor shook her head. She loved Wyn's fine ass, his chocolate skin glistening with sweat from being fucked up with liquor but she hated his ways.

"Nobody's disrespecting you. Don't disrespect me by yelling in my fucking face, Wyn." She told him.

Wyn looked at her, his dark chocolate eyes piercing through her as he started walking back. "You don't love me anymore, do you?" He asked. Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I love you, Wyn." She said with a laugh as he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck. "Can you stop?"

"Why you don't want to give me no pussy?" He asked. "I'm tired of arguing. I don't wanna argue no more. I wanna make ya body say my name."

Taylor laughed as he reached under her and picked her up. "My niece is here, Wyn. Can you be quiet?"

"We can go to the car." He said, smiling his perfect smile.

"Nooo." Taylor laughed as Wyn kissed from her neck to her mouth. She ran her hands through his thick waves of his Caesar haircut.

"Aye, yo." He said before putting her down and blocking her in against the wall with his arms on either side of her. "I love you."

"I love you too."