WHAT?!

Previously, Percy became the God of Protection after he asked to die because Annabeth cheated on him. Zeus didn't like that and also made him the Guardian of The Hunt.

Artemis POV
What?! How could my own father betray me like that? I don't need some male helping me hunt. And it's Perseus Jackson at that. The fact that I didn't get a say in this means this is what Zeus wanted all a long. I think he wants me to finally fall for a male, and when Percy came along, begging to die as the wimp he is, it was perfect! I hate him so much right now.

While I was deep in thought about my life choices, Father comes up to me and says, "Show Percy to camp. No excuses, Artemis." The way I looked at him, it was as if he had just told me to go eat a pile of poop. I didn't want to do it at all. "Fine. I'll take him. But on one condition. You must tell me all of his powers that he obtained from our little 'meeting' with that wimp." I said. Zeus breathed in and said.....
"Teleportation
Control over water
Control over fire
Smarts
Creating things out of thin air, and....
He is now the strongest man alive." Wow. I thought to myself. Maybe I was exaggerating. "Oh and Artemis, there is many other powers even he doesn't know about." Father said, very proud of the new God. "Hera also adopted him, to make him completely a God." Speak of the devil, Hera came up behind us with Perseus. "You ready Arty?" He said. He didn't DARE say that did he? Oh, but he did. But before I could say anything, he wished us away to camp.

Percy POV

The look on Arty's face was priceless when I called her the secret nickname Thalia and I have for her. When we got to  the hunters' camp, Thalia greeted me with a hug, and the others spat at me like I was some sort of enemy- ohhhhhh now I'm realizing that they hate men. Oops. Anywho.. it was lunchtime, so immediately Arty put me to work at creating food for everyone. After everyone ordered, I found a nice, quiet, lonely spot to sit at. "That is where you belong boy" Phoebe spat. "I know, I know, men are evil, woman are the best. Have fun sitting over there with friends you sexist people." That was the worst possible thing I could have said.

Arty turned towards me. "What did you call us?" She asked. "Sexist" I said nervously. The moment they turned to look at me, I teleported to the worst place possible.

To find out what that place is, you gotta wait until the next chappy! Please tell me what I could fix in the comments. Thanks! And please, ask people if they could try my story out. I want at least 1 successful story. Thanks! Kay byeeee!
DaughterOfTheGods1, signing out

(P.S. sorry if they are so short. Please tell me if you want long ones once a week, or short ones almost every single day.)