A/N

Okay. Let's start with the basics.

I am an idiot. I haven't been writing because people have been telling me I shouldn't be writing. Telling be that I shouldn't be an author. Telling me that I shouldn't have 1k reads. I don't know why, but I took it seriously. It went to my head. Today I realized that that was a stupid thing. So from now on, when I get time, I will write. For now, I am going to start a different story. I'm going to write a futuristic story. If you don't know what I mean, I mean something like the Hunger Games, or The Testing, or The Maze Runner. Stuff like that. My other story, Gone, was a total fail. I'm not going to delete it, but instead keep it as a reminder of what not to do. If you have an idea of what the plot of my new story should be, or the title, or anything about it at all, please private message me or comment on this "chapter." Please do not leave hate or anything like that. Also, if anyone has been spreading what you think my real name is, please come clean and tell me. People have been calling me "Abby", saying someone told them that is my name. That is not my name. I am Indian. My parents would rather die than call me an American name. Kidding. But they want their Indian gene to continue, so my name is an Indian name. So whoever thinks Abby is my name, please tell me who told you that. Do not fret if it is you spreading my "name", because I will not call you out directly. Scratch that, I won't call you out at all. I will not do that. Thank you, and have an amazing, unicorn-like day. Or night. Also, watch the video above. Thanks. Kay byeeeeee!

-DaughterOfTheGods1