I Reject A Maiden Goddess

(A/N Athena asks Percy to marry her after 5 years of visiting him.)

"What?" I asked. "Percy, I love you. Marry me. Please." Athena said. "You aren't the Athena I know." I said. It's weird enough for two MAIDEN (emphasis on MAIDEN) goddesses to be close to me, but one that wants to marry me? And Athena wouldn't do that. I knew something was up. Nuh-uh. No way. But the way she's looking at me. I must have her! Yes! No... Percy, you can't do this, you only have eyes for Artemis. Even though you will never have her. I thought to myself. "Athena, I can't marry you. I have eyes for someone else." I said calmly." But Percy, I love you!" Athena cried. "But I don't love you, wise girl. You are just a best friend to me." I said coldly before turning my back on her. "I will never stop loving you Perseus. Never." She screamed at me as she disappeared into thin air.

"Athena" POV (A/N if you haven't figured it out yet, that isn't Athena.)

I landed back at camp. "Great! Now I know Percy doesn't love Athena, but he has eyes for someone else." I said to myself. When did I even start loving Percy anyway? Ugh. I will kill whoever he has feelings for.I thought.

Flashback to 2 years ago
Artemis POV
"Hi Arty!" Percy says. God I hate and love that nickname. "Wanna go to the beach?" He asked. That sly little boy. Asking a maiden out on a date. I'll play along. "Sure! Let's go!" I said. At the beach, we walked for a while, talked, and I finally said, "Hey, I need to take my shoes off and get in the water, wanna summon us some bathing suits?" "Sure!" He said. After we changed-in private of course- we jumped in the water. I fell a couple of times, but every time, he caught me. When we were about to leave, he takes my hand, looks into my eyes and says, "You have beautiful silver eyes." Then he did the unforgivable. He kissed me. And to my own dismay, I kissed back. "I'm so sorry Arty, just forget that ever happened. I'm so sorry, just got into the moment...... " He said. He kept babbling on, but I wasn't listening.

Flashback over.

So that's why I like Percy so much. He probably doesn't have the same feelings for me, but that's what I feel and that's that. He is just.. my friend for now. I hope it's just for now. Ugh what am I thinking? I'm a maiden! I gotta stop. "Artemis?" I turned around to find Thalia looking at me sadly. "What's wrong. Thalia?" I asked. "M'lady, when I was raped, I started getting morning sickness. I went to Lord Apollo and he told me... I don't know how else to tell you but, Milady, I'm pregnant." Thalia cried. I was startled before I said, "ORION!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE FOR DOING THIS!!!" I roared. After I calmed down, I said, "Thalia, I can either transfer the baby from you into another woman, or I can find you a nice husband. Which would you like?" She looked at me and said," But Milady, what happened to the other one? The girl who got pregnant, didn't tell you, and then you turned her into a bear. She never gave her a different option to transfer the baby." She questioned. "Thalia, you told me. She didn't. And I couldn't transfer like that until Father upgraded my powers from iOS ( A/N Incredible OMG Super-Powers. Yes I know, I'm not very creative. Anyone got any other ideas for iOS? Also iOS is Apple, just in case someone reports this. I repeat, iOS is not mine.) 7 to iOS 10. There is no way I could've done it to her." I said. "M'lady, I wish to transfer it. But not to just anyone. I have an idea. An idea to help Percy." She said.

This was going to be a cliffhanger, but I'm nice so let's keep going. LINE BREAK!!

Still Artemis's POV

"What is this idea?" I asked. "I say we transfer the baby to Annabeth. Remove any DNA of mine the baby has and put in Annabeth's.... and Anthony's." Thalia said evilly. "This will force her to stay with the boy she cheated on Percy with." I finished. "Perfect. Let's do it now. But we-we have to go to camp to do it." Thalia stopped me in my tracks because I was so ready to avenge the man I loved. "Malady, let us ask Percy first." She said. "Of course, Thals." I replied. God I have to talk to him now. Dang it, I was just daydreaming about him. I thought. "Oh and Artemis?" Thalia said. "I know you love Percy. Otherwise he'd be dead by now." Dang it. DANG IT. DANG. IT. Thalia knows. "Please don't tell anyone. I'm supposed to be a maiden." I pleaded. "I won't.

Line break (A/N I didn't have time to write it, but Percy agreed to the plan. I might write it in a separate chapter, but for now, I don't have enough time.)

*At Camp*

Annabeth POV

I feel so sick. I got to go. Ever since Thals and Artemis came, I've been feeling so bad. I need to talk to Will Solace. He'll know what's going on. "Will! Will?! I need to talk to you. I have been sick for a while. Can you tell me what's wrong?" I said. "As if I would help you, Annabeth. You drove out a great guy. He was so kind, and you broke him. Did you know that he tried to ask the Olympians to die?" He said sadly. "Well, he's a weak person. I'm so confused as to why I ever loved him. But please help me. Please." I said. "Fine. Let's take some tests." He said, giving in to my pleading.

Hope you guys enjoyed! It took me 2 days to write this one chapter because I didn't have time. I almost didn't update today. But I finished with a whopping 1,017 words! Also, thanks for almost 100 reads! Kay byeee!
-DaughterOfTheGods1