I Died Again.

Percy POV

We have to find out a way to save Artemis from Order. Maybe Leo can help. "Arty! Let's ask Leo if he can help save you from Order!" I said. "Um. Percy? Maybe Order isn't that bad. I mean, I'm not going to marry him, but let's not kill him, ok?" I looked at her with disbelief. "Hmm. Let me tune in to his train of thought and see if he's thinking of doing something bad to you." I focused until I heard something in my mind. "Percy? Did you find it?" Artemis asked. I nodded, not wanting to disturb the connection. I hear Order thinking: I can't wait to get my hands on Artemis. I have to kill Percy. Then, I will take Artemis for mine. She will love me once she sees what I can do. Ugh. Disgusting. "Artemis, get ready. Order is a terrible primordial he deserves to d-" I fell to the floor. "PERCY!" Artemis screams. Then everything goes black.

I hear a distant beeping. Then I hear a door open and Apollo says, "Artemis! Good news! Percy's awake and breathing! I think. He hasn't opened his eyes. He's probably in a coma. It's kinda scaring me. It's been a few hours since he 'woke up'." I open my eyes. Once I opened my eyes, I looked around, but I couldn't move anything else. That shouldn't happen. Am I locked in a coma? "Apollo, what exactly happened? Do you know?" Artemis asked. She walked toward me and held my hand. At this very moment, I wanted to grab my wife's hand back and tell her how beautiful she is. I wanted to tell her how much I love her. But I can't. "I think he drained his power trying to listen to Order's thoughts. I mean, every god literally needs their power to survive." Apollo said. Artemis let go of my hand, and I felt a tear slip out of my eye. Artemis looked at me in awe."Apollo! He's awake! He just shed a tear!" Artemis said. She looked so beautiful when she was happy. Apollo ran over and collected the tear in a container. "I need to run tests on this. He might be in mortuus somno, or dead man's sleep."

Another filler! Don't kill me. But thank you all for 690 reads! It's been my dream to write a story that has over 500 reads! Thanks again! I will have a character giveaway! 3 readers will get the chance to be in my story! The next chapter will be a profile for each new character. I will private message you if you win.Write in the comments if you want to enter! Now, I'm not famous so I can't really give anyone a shoutout, but if you want a shoutout, when I hit 1k, I will shout out 10 readers! Kay byeeeee!

-DaughterOfTheGods1