Caleo

Calypso POV

"Calypso. I despise you. I will never love you. I just used you to get other ladies. Run off to Percy. He was the first one in a while right? I don't love you. Leave me ALONE!" Leo says angrily. I start sobbing. "Leo! Please! Stay with me. I love you. And you love me. Please don't leave me here. Please." I pleaded. "No. You don't love me." Then, he pulls out a knife, and starts sharpening it. Then, he stabs me.

I woke up with a start. I turn around in our bed to make sure it was just a dream, and I am still married to Leo. Whew. He's still here. It was just a dream. No. A nightmare. "Leo. I need to tell you something." I said. "Calypso... five more minutes..." He groans. "Leo, wake up!" I shook him so hard, he rolled onto the floor. "Piper and Jason are coming back today! We need to greet them. Come on." He pulls the blanket down, and groans. "I'm dressed already. I knew you would wake me up, so I slept in the clothes I was going to wear today. One step ahead of you, sweetheart." I chuckle at my husband's stupidity. "You're an idiot." I said, laughing. "The best. The one and only." He chuckles. He gets up, and picks up the remote to our smart house. He calls for Iris, our robot assistant. Leo built our entire house out of scrap pieces, but cleaned up a bit before I moved in with him. We have a remote for the whole thing. More like a tablet, but he likes to call it a remote. "Ah, Iris. Thank you for... an omelette and hash browns." I look at him strangely. "It's your favourite! What's wrong?" It really was his favourite. I don't know what's going on. "No, it's not that, babe. I smell poison on it." I gasp. I call for our cook, Henry. He's a real person. Not a robot. "Henry, you're fired." Leo says. "Ha. You can't fire me. What happened? I'm your best friend." Henry says. This is also true. Leo and Henry have been very close recently. Why he would do this is beyond me. "Well, Henry, you cooked our food in poison. Henry, my man, we were so close. This saddens me." Leo says. "Oh. You found out. Dang it. Well, Leo, that wasn't poison. That's an elixir. It was supposed to get Ms. Calypso's powers back. And give you immortality." We looked at him, shocked. "We have been trying to make the seven Romans and Greeks who saved the world immortal for around, what, 3 years now? We have been slowly cooking your food with this elixir, but today was the day that you would become immortal forever. Please, eat at least one bite." We looked at Henry. "Dah-dang! But who's we?" Leo asks. A light appears in our bedroom. In Henry's place is the one and only, Lord Poseidon.

Liiiiiiiiine Breakkkkkkkk

Oooook then. We each ate a bite, but mostly because we didn't want to die at the hands of a god. We rose into the air. "It is complete." Poseidon said. We landed back on the bed and then looked at each other. "Are Pipes and Jason immortal now, too?" I asked. "Umm, yes. About Jiper, they were in on this." Poseidon said nervously. "But they're in the Bahamas!" Leo exclaimed. "No, we aren't. Not anymore. We came back as soon as Lord Poseidon turned us immortal." Piper and Jason emerged from the kitchen. "Well. Let's find Percy. He should still be comatose." I said. "Umm, about that too. Percy's awake." Poseidon said.

Yay! Percy's awake! And I wrote a real chapter! Please don't hurt me! please. Well, anyway. Kay byeeeee!

-DaughterOfTheGods1