The Most Powerful Power Of All Powers.

Percy POV

I woke up with a start. And by 'woke up' I mean I opened my eyes and sat up. Electricity surged through my body. "I have the power of speed. How?" Speed. I ain't Barry Allen. What is this!? "Well, Percy, the Archer chose you." I looked at Artemis quizzically. "Excuse me, my love, but the who?" Artemis chuckled. "Well, there once was a man named Arch. He was a hunter that wanted to create world peace. He hunted for multiple different kings and gave the hides he collected to other kings and told them it was presents from the kings he hunted for. Luckily, it worked. Since I was the Goddess of the Hunt, the other gods wanted me to reward him. I thought he wouldn't be able to handle it, but they coaxed me into doing it. I was right. He went around shooting arrows into people, giving them powers. But the thing is, once Arch died, all of the powers left the people's bodies. After knowing that, we trained him in the Underworld, brought him back to life, made him immortal, and now, he's the Archer." I stared at her with disbelief. "Um, Artemis, that's the story of my grandfather. Except, I thought it was just a stupid story my paren- my mom told me."

Artemis POV

"Great. My parents wanted me to wed the Archer, and now I'm still related to him. Ugh." I clapped my hands over my mouth. Oops. Percy wasn't supposed to know that. "WHAT?!?!?" Percy yelled. "Um, my love, sit down. I need to tell you something. My parents urged me to get engaged to Arch while we were dating." I said nervously. Percy looked on the verge of tears. Oh no. He must think I said yes or something. "Obviously I said no, because I love you too much. They thought you were taking too long. To propose, that is. He always flirted with me when I went to the Underworld to train him. I always pushed him away. I never wanted to be related to him. But now I am. It's fine, though, Percy. It really is. As long as he doesn't come to my house. Ever." He chuckles. "I didn't even know he was still alive until now. I don't even know him, hon. You'll be safe with me."

Percy POV

From the amount of times I have had to kill someone while in my relationship with Artemis, I think I'm turning into a monster. We were sitting in our living chambers on Olympus, when I finally asked, "Artemis, I am a monster, aren't I?" She stared at me, wanting to say something, but I beat her to it. "Be honest. I've killed so many people. Yeah, they were terrible people, but I still feel bad. "Percy no you-" she was cut off by another arrow. And by another, I mean from the Archer. He hops through, and says, "She told you, didn't she, Grandson? Well, if I can't have her, no one can." I thought the arrow had whizzed passed us, but it turns out, it was in her heart. I took her limp body into my arms just as Arch left. I yelled, and I felt a zap through my body. "Wha-" Then, black.

Welp. That was interesting. What do you think happened to Percy? Next time, my pretties. Next time. Kay byeeeeee!

-DaughterOfTheGods1