A/N

Woah. That was really fast. Just last month I had hit 1k. Now we're at 2k! Thank you guys so much! I couldn't have done it without you guys. The chapter after this will have a new character. If you want it to be modeled after you, add my story to your reading list and comment if you did it or not. Private message or comment what the character will be like. I will select 2 people. I will do this again at 3k with 3 people! Here's your long-awaited chapter:

Artemis POV

Well. I thought. I'm not dead. I can't be right? I'm a goddess. And Arch used his arrows. We had forbidden him from using real ones. Oh my gods. Is Percy okay? Oh, I don't know what I would do to myself if he was gone. Again. I force my eyes open. I see Percy laying in one of Apollo's cots next to me. Annabeth is sitting in a chair next to me with her head in her hands. "Annabeth?" I say. "Artemis? Thank the gods you're okay. Percy's healing very quickly. But he will have general am-" She stopped at the last word. "Annabeth, what will he have?" I asked. She let out a small cry. Then, she couldn't handle it anymore. She started sobbing. "He'll have amnesia! He'll have amnesia! He'll only be able to remember when we were dating. He won't remember he has children with you until his memory comes back. Oh Artemis, I'm so sorry." I stared at her for a second. Finally, I choked out, "At least the kids are with their Lady Order." Then I thought of something. "I need to see someone."

"Apollo!" I screamed. "What the heck did you do! I will slit your throat!" I marched towards him. "Sis. I don't like how you look at him. I'm your brother, and I command that you marry someone else, or he dies." I stared at him in disbelief. "That was too straightforward for my idiot of a brother. Who made you do this?" I looked at him as he stood up straighter. "No one. Now go. Go before he- I do something I'll regret." I looked at him. "Apollo, are you sure no one is controlling you? Really?" He immediately replied, "No! Never! I am doing this out of concern for you. Now leave. I need to treat this-this idiot!" I ran out of the room. What is going on? Probably nothing. Apollo would never lie to me. Right? I thought to myself.

Anonymous POV

Apollo is doing just as I asked. Percy Jackson will pay for what he did to me. He will pay. I will have my prize. I WILL HAVE MY PRIZE!

Who is the anonymous person? Find out next time on, COMPLICATED LOVE!!!! Shoutout to TheSlayerOfCool and Flyone for voting on all of my chapters and just loving it! Kay Byeeeeeee!

-DaughterOfTheGods1