I Eat An Apple

This entire chapter is in Annabeth's POV unless stated otherwise, so I won't put it everywhere.
Before Annabeth revealed herself

Percy will never know what hit him. I've been going by Drew ever since the newbies, Leo, Piper, and Jason, got here.
(A/N Annabeth cheated on Percy before the battle between the Romans, Gaea, and the Greeks.)
You would think I felt bad about cheating on the boy who saved me countless times, and the boy I had my first kiss with. But it was so worth it. After I kill my "son," I will kill Percy. Someone yelled my name, an by that I mean Drew, interrupting my thoughts. I looked to see Jason. "Percy is here! Come on!" He said. He was kind to me, even though I had seduced him a while ago. Anthony approved, don't worry. It was just to taunt Piper. Anyway, I walked over to the Big House, where Percy was kneeling down on one knee proposing, for the second time, to Artemis. She didn't have anything on me. I needed myself to ruin this. After I took Artemis's ring, I told Percy I "loved" him. It was all fake. But he didn't buy it. I revealed myself.

I asked Artemis, "How's my baby?" And she overreacted, thinking I would take Theseus away from her. I explained to them that I would heartlessly murder him, then murder everyone else on the Olympian Council. "Now, I'm a primordial. You know why? Because Gaea will rise again, and I have helped her. Nyx has joined her side, and she adopted me. I hereby disown the Goddess Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare as my mother."

Hey guys! Because I'm nice, I updated. Because I'm mean, it's only 280 words. Kay byeeee!
--DaughterOfTheGods1