I Create Miracle

Artemis POV

After Percy proposed, (*squeals* PERTEMIS) we couldn't have been a happier bunch. Theseus was training, and as the son of a primordial/god AND a goddess, he was the most powerful god to ever walk this Earth. But there is something else in my life that completely counteracts my happiness. Phoebe won't talk to me anymore. Ever since I told them I was no longer a maiden, she's hated me. Why would you do this to me, Phoebe? I shook off that thought and walked over to Percy.

Percy POV

Artemis came over to me. I was watching our son, Theseus, play in the fields, chasing a rabbit with his bow and arrow. Oh how proud I was of him. "Percy." Artemis said, snapping me out of the dream world. "I need to tell you some very exciting news." She said. She was literally containing herself from exploding with happiness. "Percy.... I'm pregnant! It's finally happened! We're going to have 2 baby girls!" She screamed. Tears of joy spilled down my face. "I'm so happy! We have to tell Theseus right away!" Now there is going to be THREE new gods. Theseus, and our two wonderful baby girls. "Are they identical?" I asked. "Yes, they are honey." She said. "We don't need anymore trouble makers." I said. She giggled softly before kissing me on the forehead. "Come, my love. Let us go tell our oldest child that he is going to have two sisters."

Theseus POV. (A/N Didn't see that coming, did ya? Also, read Theseus's lines in a baby's voice.)

I'm Theseus. My father is Percy Jackson and my mother is Artemis. I'm 5. I know the real story of my real mommy, but I love this mommy better. I know I'm five and I shouldn't know complex words, but I'm a god so.... yeah. I saw my mom walking towards me. I dropped my bow, and the bunny I was holding, and ran up and hugged her. "Mommy!" I said. Then she said, "Theseus, I have some exciting news! You're going to be an older brother!" She said. I started jumping up and down. "Is it twins? Please let it be two baby sisters!" I said. My father chuckled. "It is two baby sisters, Theseus. Are you excit-" I cut him off. "YES YES YES FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY EMPTY (A/N Me) HEART YES!!!" I said.  Mother and Father just stood there chuckling.

Time skip 4 happy, peaceful months
Percy POV

I know goddesses give birth whenever they want to, so the thought that Artemis will give birth anytime, it scares me. I teleport to camp to tell Chiron, because I didn't tell him that Artemis was with child. "Hey Percy." Jason said. "Guess what Leo and I just did?" He said. "What?" I asked. Even though I already knew, just by the loud squeals coming for the girls. "We proposed! And we were wondering if we could have a triple wedding." He asked. "Of course, man. I know you and Leo would love that." I said. Then, I sensed something. Artemis was sending me a message through our minds. But not just any message. She was in labor.

That's all for to say guys! Kay byeeee!
-DaughterOfTheGods1

I'm kidding, I'm not that mean.

Percy POV

Artemis is in LABOR? "Guys I gotta go. Artemis is giving birth. Bye!" I screamed.

At Apollo's hospital

"Honey, you ok?" I asked. "If I was ok, would I be sweating like a pig?" She asked. "Honey, pigs don't sweat" I said. "Don't be a smart-" she was interrupted by a scream of pain, and Apollo telling her it'll be okay. "Let us welcome to the world, for the second time, two new gods!" Apollo said. "Goddesses....." Artemis said, out of breath. "Sorry sis." He said. "Don't worry. No need to APOLLOgise." I said while laughing. "You're an idiot." Artemis said. I chuckled softly. I then kissed her forehead before saying, "I might be an idiot, but I'm you're idiot." As all the gods were there, Aphrodite said, "Awwwwwwww. PERTEMIS!!!!!!!" She more like screamed. "Their names will be May and April, twin goddesses of the seasons." I said. Immediately, the two babies started to rise from Artemis's arms and glow a........ light green aura? That shouldn't happen. "Hail, May and April, the most powerful goddesses, other than their mother, to ever exist." Zeus said. He stood looking like a proud great-uncle and a grandfather. The other goddesses looked mad that Artemis and two babies were more powerful than them. But, Zeus being happy was a rare sight. Chaos entered the room, and said nothing, but he smiled.

Enjoy that chapter! Kay byeeeee
-DaughterOfTheGods1