Depressed

Percy POV

I woke up panting and sweating. I looked around and groaned. Back in Apollo's palace. I thought. Then, I remembered Artemis. I shot up from the bed I was lying on, and started walking towards the door. Just then, Apollo walked in. "Percy! You're awake! Before I tell you anything, I wanted to say sorry for-" I cut him off. "Apollo, I know you were controlled by Arch to make sure I didn't wake up fully. But I forgive you. You are my brother-in-law, after all." Apollo let go of his breath, which I didn't even realize he was holding. "Thank you, Percy. But about Artemis's condition..." I held my breath instinctively. "She... um... she's in a coma."

The last thing I remember is falling to the floor sobbing. Apollo stood me up, but I just fell down again, hitting my head and passing out.

Apollo splashed water on my face, waking me up. "Wha? Huh? Artemis?" Then I saw Apollo, stood up, and smacked him in the face. "God, Percy! Calm down!" Apollo said. "Sorry, bro, I just can't handle my WIFE in a coma." Apollo sighed. "Well then." he said, smoothing out the blazer he was wearing. "About the surge of electricity you felt before you passed out. What you didn't realize was you instinctively choked the Archer, as a defense mechanism, but it was so fast no one realized. When I came in, the other gods thought both of you were dead, as you were both covered in golden ichor. But it wasn't yours. It was Artemis's and Arch's. The Archer is dead, and he has special punishment in the Underworld. But that's irrelevant. For no-" I heard someone clear their throat. When Apollo and I turned around, we saw Zeus, who snapped his fingers, and we landed in the throne room. I was standing in the middle of the room. I chuckled a little, thinking about when they had first asked me to be a god. "Perseus Achilles Jackson!" Zeus boomed. I turned to him and bow. I learned to be more respectful towards the gods. Except Ares. He sucks. "Yes, my lord?" Zeus stands up. "Your title is being changed." I stared at him. "What?" I was thinking that I would no longer be a god, but then he said, "You have now become an Olympian. Hail, Perseus Jackson, son of the sea god, God of Protection, Hunting, Time, and Heroism." I stood in shock, but then realized I wasn't standing at all. When Zues finished, I had starting rising up into the air, glowing the same golden colour as I did in front of the entire camp. When I landed, there was a golden throne next to Artemis's that had armrests made of arrows and the back board of the chair (I have no idea what it's called, the back part of a chair) was made out of clocks. Creative, I guess. I think Zues realized I was staring at it, and he said, "There's also a cup holder! It's so cool!" I laughed. "But my lord, what's that cloak?" There was a cloak draped behind the throne. "Well, Percy, that's a gift from me." Poseidon said. "As lord of the cosmos, you must be stealthy. When your children were born, somewhere far away, a unicorn was produced. This unicorn's horn could heal anyone from anything. Even death. So my duty was to kill it before it reproduced. So I killed it-unwillingly, by the way- but the hide stayed behind when it vanished into dust. That, my boy, is the hide of the Invisibilia Unicornis." I laughed a little at the name, but when Poseidon gave me a death stare, I immediately stopped. I went to sit on my throne, and the cloak immediately latched itself around my neck. "Woah! Wait why aren't I invisible?" I asked Poseidon. "It only allows the wearer to become invisible if they will it to. You must think hard about how you want to become invisible." I willed myself to become invisible, then visible again. "I'm literally Harry Potter right now" I mumbled. "What was that, Percy?" Hestia asked. "Nothing, my lady." I smiled. Wait. Hold up. Stop everything. This unicorn is... oh my gods. "Lord Poseidon, was this unicorn my... son?" Poseidon chuckled. "Indeed it is, Percy. You are the only one of the only people able to wear it. You, your children, and Artemis-" He was cut off- jeez a lot of people are being cut off today- by someone saying, "Why are you guys talking about me?" I turn around to see who it was and I gasp.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sorry y'all. I was being a butt. Well, I'm back, and this story has only a couple chapters left😭😭😭. I really did enjoy writing it, but if you want a sequel with his children, May and April, the new goddesses of the seasons, cause EFF THE HORAI. (The horai are the goddesses of the seasons) Anyway, please comment if you would like that. And if you see this and you just don't comment, please do, because I really want y'all's opinion. And if no one comments, well no sequel for you. But please please please read my Percabeth AU!!! I really want at least two successful stories. Please? Anyway, KAY BYEEEEEEE

-DaughterOfTheGods1

P. FRIGGIN S. I JUST LOOKED AT MY VIEW COUNT AND OML THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!!! I COULDNT HAVE GOTTEN TO 5K WITHOUT YOU!!! LOVE YOU MY UNICORNS!!