When He Strikes

Percy POV

I see Leo, Calypso, Jason, and Piper come in. Piper and Calypso have been crying. Their eyes are red and puffy. Leo sheds a tear, and wipes it away before anyone sees. Jason comes over to me, and grabs my shoulder, firmly, but gently at the same time. "He was so strong, I'm so sorry Lady Artemis. He will be missed." Jason wipes away his tears, openly, unlike Leo. "He is not dead, yet I fear for his life." He turns to the others. "What is this feeling? What is this feeling I'm having? Is it sadness? Anger? No. We must find Order and he must pay." I wanted to get up, run to them and tell them that I am fine. But I cannot. I am now pronounced dead. I am now, and forever, mortuus somno.

Artemis POV

My husband. My life. My joy. It is all gone. Percy waltzed into my life, and I did everything I could to have him. I broke an oath. And now, he is gone. Theseus, May, and April walk in. Well, Theseus is holding both of them. May sees me, runs to me, and engulfs me in a hug. "Mommy, can I hug Daddy? Please?" She asks. I smile at her sadly. "Of course sweetheart. Be careful." Every time the children come in, they ask to hug their father. Of course, the answer is always yes. I hear Percy grunt. "EVERYONE PLEASE MOVE! The patie- Percy, not the patient, is moving!" Apollo yells. He looks at me. "Get the kids to sit down. Percy is going to wake up-" He was cut off by an arrow. But not just any arrow, a potestatem arcum. Power Arrow. It gives demigods, well, powers. The Archer chose him. My husband. Which means, Order can't hurt me with the power Percy has been given. Thank you, Arch.

By the way, Arch is the Archer. Anywho, thanks for not blowing up my private messages with, "PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!" It's nice to know this story is developing, though. What powers do you guys think Mr. Seaweed Brain should have? Telepathy? Speed? An actual brain? Kidding. But anyway..... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 935 VIEWS!!!!  *in crying voice, you know, the ones people use when they get an award* I just wanna thank all my readers and my family for pushing me to do this. I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you. Kay byeeeee!

-DaughterOfTheGods1