Why Is This Happening?

Percy POV
This. This is literally the worst thing that could happen to me. It's been weeks since I revealed myself to the campers. Artemis is getting much, much closer to me. Is it bad to say that I like it? Here's what happened:

Flashback
Artemis POV
Percy's back! I thought to myself. The fact that he ran over to me first, it is amazing! Stop! Artemis, you can't think like that! But his arms.. his build.. it's so nice! Artemis you're a maiden! I can't do this. "Percy! Come sit with us today!" I said. All my beautiful hunters look at me. Just stare. Phoebe breaks the silence and says, "My lady, you can't do that! He is a boy" "Yes and why did I leave in the first place? Because you said that. And what happened while I was gone? That happened to Thalia. I- I came back for her. She is my cousin and I love her. Otherwise I would have been at the council. Telling Zeus to relieve me of this position. This position with these girls." Percy said as he spat out the last part, mocking Phoebe at the same time. I thought he came back for me... I thought to myself. I can't think like that! I am still a maiden! Wait a moment... "What happened to Thalia?" I asked my hunters and Percy. "Umm...." Percy said. "She was raped." He said nervously. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HADES? WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" I screamed. "WHI DID THIS TO MY BELOVED HUNTRESS?" I said, mostly crying. "My lady, it was Orion." someone said.
Flashback over.
(A/N And you don't get to find out who that person is until I update tomorrow! Mwahahahahahaha! Ha!)

Percy POV
(A/N this is 2 years after Percy became a god)
After all that, Artemis got close enough to me that all the other hunters didn't even let me make their meals because they thought I was raping their mistress. As if I would ever do that. Is it bad that I'm developing feelings for her? Just then someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Percy? I need to talk to you." It was my ex-girlfriend, Annabeth's mom, Athena. She visits me regularly to make sure I'm not dead yet. At least she's better than her daughter. "Yes Athena?" I asked. "Percy, I want to break my oath of maiden hood with you."

Sorry this was so short, but DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN! What happens next? Will this story change from Pertemis to Perthena? Which team are you on? Can someone also send me a cover? I'm not allowed to get the Covers app, so I don't have a good cover! Thanks, until next time, I still don't have a sign out. (If you know where that's from, we can be friends.) Kay byeeeee!
-DaughterOfTheGods1