Chapter 6

Chapter 6
I woke up with a start. I had been dreaming about Harry and some other guy that I couldn't place right off. I shrugged it off and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it to see 5 messages: 2 from Karen, 1 from Jimmie and 2 from Harry. I decided to read Karen's first because I mean, she's my best friend. 'Are you okay?' And 'Wanna talk?' Awh! Okay, I'll respond in a minute. Maybe. I don't really wanna talk to anyone personally. I pulled up Jimmie's message. 'You okay P??' Once again, awh!! I hesitantly opened Harry's messages. 'Please talk to me. I'm sorry.' 'Just let me explain. Please??' I sighed. 'What??' He responded in no time. 'I'm sorry. I really am! Please. It was a dare, but I really do like you!! A lot!! I didn't even send those.' 'Prove it.' 'I can't prove I didn't send it, but I can prove I like you.' '...how?' 'Come to my house tonight.' '...you come over. I'm afraid to go to your house.' 'I understand love, but there's nothing to worry about.' '...come over at 12.' 'Thank you soo much love!!!' 'You're still not off the hook.' 'Sorry...I'll see you then.' I shook my head and went upstairs. I don't know if I should believe him or not, but he said he could prove it. I guess I'll have to trust him...I changed my clothes and put my hair in a messy braid. I slumped down stairs and sat on the couch, Belle fast asleep. I glanced at the clock: 11:30. I patted her head as the TV turned on. I sat on the couch for quite a while before I heard a knock. I got up and went to the door and saw his car outside. I opened the door hesitantly. I looked up to meet his eyes. He smiled and pulled me into his arms. "I'm so sorry...I really am." I hugged him back and let a few tears slip. "I didn't mean to make you cry." I shook my head. "It's okay. Let's go sit down." "Okay, I'll be right back though. I left something in my car." "Alright." I gave a faint smile. He ran outside and I went back to the couch, and woke up Belle. "Komm girl. Over here." She jumped up and went over to her cushion on the floor. The door soon opened again and he walked over. He pulled a movie out from behind his back and popped it in. He walked over and pulled me close to him. I looked up at him and smiled. "Are your parents home love?" "No, they're working again." He nodded and pulled me onto his lap. "Babe, I'm really sorry." "It's okay...it's okay." I looked up at him to see a giant smile on his face. "What?" "Nothing..." I nodded and felt something beside me. I looked to see Belle staring up at Harry expectantly. "Hey girl." He said petting her. "So uh, I guess your parents really hate me huh?" "Well, they don't know we started dating in the first place." "Oh okay...so do you want them to know?" "Yeah, but I'm afraid they won't let me..." "Oh well." I nodded and turned my attention towards the TV screen. "Babe?" "Yeah?" "What movie is this?" "Love Actually." "Oh, I've never saw it." "You haven't?" "No. I've never heard of it either." I said laughing. "Well, we're just gonna have to-" He got cut off by a car door shutting. I got off his lap and went over to the window. "It's my mum...I guess she's on lunch." I walked back over to him but this time sat beside him. I held his hand under a blanket and continued to watch the movie. The door opened and she looked over at us with a shocked face. "I didn't give permission for you to have any friends over. Especially him." She said coldly. "What's wrong with him?!" His grip on my hand tightened. "He's a troublemaker! Wasn't he the one who bullied you?!" "We've been through this! He's never said one bad thing to me!" "Well, I've never heard him say anything nice to you!" "Well, he has. He's one of the nicest people I've met! He sure does spend more time with me than you do!" "How dare you? I work hard for you!!" I rolled my eyes. "He has yet to say a word since I got here. You've had to stand up for him!" "The only reason he hasn't said anything is because he doesn't want you to hate him!" "Why would he care?" He was the one to speak up this time. "It's because we're dating. I really like her and I assume she likes me. So I suggest you let your daughter live her life and you not run it!" She gasped. "How dare y-" "Mum, just leave." "I will not! You will never tell me what to do young lady!!" "Then she'll come with me." Harry said getting up, pulling me up as well. He pulled us outside to his car and hopped in. "You know, I'm sorry, but you're mum is nuts! Ugh. I've only known her for a few days and I don't like her." He said rolling his eyes. "Yeah, I know." His grip tightened again. He leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek, sending shivers through my body. He smirked as he pulled away and looked back at the road.