Chapter 17

Chapter 17
I awoke, feeling exhausted. I got 2 hours of sleep. I saw a text on my phone from Harry so I pulled it up. 'Morning love! I hope you have an amazing day!' 'It'd be better with you.' 'Babe, you know I wanna be there. :/' 'I know...I gotta go, but I love you!!' 'I love you too babe.' I put it up and got dressed. Zayn was taking me for a ride today. They've been amazing since he's been gone. I've actually spent most of my spare time with them. "Bye mum!!" "Bye sweetie!" I shut the door and waited for him to show. Not 5 minutes later, I heard his engine approaching. He smiled as he pulled into the driveway. "Ready?" I nodded and hopped onto the seat, wrapping my arms around his torso. He pulled out and headed towards a rural area. "This is beautiful." "I know. I go out here all the time." I smiled and looked around at the beautiful scenery. He pulled over and got off. "What are you doing?" "Follow me." We ran up a small hill, and as we reached the top, I knew exactly what he wanted to show me. "C'mon Zayn!!" I exclaimed, pulling him towards the pond. He laughed and followed behind me.
******
"How about a coffee?" "Sure." I smiled as he drove to the nearest coffee shop. "I'll order. What do you want?" "Caramel Frap...thanks Zayn." He smiled. "You're welcome." I found us a booth and sat down. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and how much I missed him. The music in the cafe changed and 'Don't You Remember' came on. It's my all time favorite song!! I started singing along as Zayn sat down. He smirked and sipped his drink. "What?" "You're good." "Oh thanks...So, how long have you and Harry been friends?" "3rd grade." I smiled. "Wow..." "I've got a question." "Yeah?" "How in the hell did she pick Louis? I mean, he's a great guy, but not for her." "I don't know." I said shrugging. He just laughed again. "I can't wait until Saturday!" "I bet you can't. I know he's looking forward to it...he's counting down the days." "Really?" "Yeah...he really loves you." I smiled. "I love him too." "So what're you two gonna do next year?" "We've only given it a little thought, but we're thinking of both going wherever he chooses to go for football." "Well, I'm glad you're sticking together. I know it's the happiest he's been since I've known him." "I'm glad too...and seriously?" "Yeah. Ever since he started liking you, he got happier, but when you two started dating? That was a different story. He changed completely." "Is that a good thing?" "It's a great thing." "I'm glad to have him."
**
"Bye Zayn!!" "Bye P!" As I entered the door, I was greeted with a warm smile from my mother. "Have a good time?" "Yeah." "How are you?" I smiled to myself. "Perfect."