Chapter 15

Chapter 15
"Hey, you feeling any better?" "A little. My head hurts..." "At least nothing worse happened." "True..." "So are they letting you have any more visitors at a time?" "Yeah, the mentioned up to 3." I smiled. "I'll be right back-" "Wait, can I talk to you for a moment?" "Yeah of course. What'd you wanna talk about?" "I uh, I need your advice..." "Yeah?" "You see, Jimmie is really nice and everything, but it doesn't seem like we're dating...I just think Louis would be a great boyfriend..." "Well they both like you..." "I know, but who should I pick?" "Hmm...pick the one that makes you feel the best and who you're more attracted to." "And what if that's the same for them both?" "Then...choose who tried more to get you to like them. It shows they care a lot." She smiled. "Thanks." "You're welcome." I walked out and went into the waiting room. "Hey babe, c'mere." Harry got up and followed me to her room. I stopped outside the door and explained what we had just talked about with him. "What do you think?" He thought for a few moments. "I agree completely. I just hope that if she does choose Louis, he treats her well." I nodded. "I don't think, well, he wouldn't, hurt her on purpose." "I hope so." He kissed my cheek and walked into the room.
***
"Do you think she likes me?" "I think she loves you. You two are soo alike!" "I'm glad. It'd be weird if we didn't get along. I mean, I'm probaly gonna be seeing her a lot considering she's your sister." He smiled. "Um, babe, I need to talk to you about something..." "Yeah Haz?" "I'm leaving soon." "For what?" "I'm flying out to visit my gran..." "Oh, for how long?" "A week." I smiled sadly. "I'm gonna miss you." "I'm gonna miss you too." "Are you leaving Friday?" He nodded. I nodded and grabbed his hand. "I already told the boys to not let you leave their sight." "It's okay, I'll be fine. Besides, they're not in all my classes..." He sighed. "Great..." "I'll be fine. Promise." He sighed again. "But, I need to make sure you'll be safe...I'm afraid that won't happen." "You worry too much." "You saw how they treated you." "I know...but I'll be fine." He pulled into my driveway. I got out and grabbed my bag. He got out as well and walked around to my side. "Bye babe. I love you." "I love you too." He kissed me quickly. "I'll see you tomorrow." "Alright, bye Hazza." "Bye." I waved and walked up to the door. I stepped inside and was immediately greeted by Belle. "Hey girl. Mum!! Dad!!" "Upstairs!!" I walked upstairs and entered their bedroom. "Have fun at Harry's?" "Yeah, I got to meet his sisters...Karen's in the hospital." "We know. We went and saw her earlier." "Oh..." "So what did you two do?" "Um...we watched a movie and talked...visited his older sister...visited K...that's it." "Oh alright." My mum smiled, which quickly stopped. "What's wrong?" "Uh n-nothing." I stuttered. "Charles can we have some privacy?" My dad nodded and walked out. "Does it have something to do with Harry?" I sighed and nodded after a moment. "What happened? He didn't hurt he did you?" "No of course not. He'd never do that..." "Well what happened?" "He's going to visit his gran and is going to be gone for a week." "It'll be fine." "Mum you don't understand..." "I'm sure I can. Talk to me. We haven't really talked about him much anyway." I sighed and looked away from her eyes. "I love him." I mumbled. "What?" "I love him." "Ohhh...does he love you?" I nodded. "Awh! That's sweet." I shrugged. "So when is he leaving?" "Friday." "Oh...so one more day with him." "Yeah, and we won't be able to see each other most of the day." "It'll be okay." I hung my head. "I know, but I'll miss him. Karen and Jimmie are probaly gonna be hanging out so I'll be alone for break." "You could hang out with his friends." "That's a good idea, but I doubt they'd want me." "I bet they would." I shrugged. "I'm going to my room." "Alright honey." I walked into my room where I collapsed on my bed.