Chapter 16

Chapter 16
"Harold..." "Penelope?" "Nothing, I just like saying 'Harold.' It's fun! You say it." "Harrrold!" He laughed. "Yeah it is." I held his hand. "I don't want you to leave tonight." "I don't wanna leave either." We sat in silence for a moment. "Karen's dating Louis now..." "Really?" "Yeah..." He pulled into my driveway. "Meet me at the airport alright?" I nodded. "Bye babe." "Bye Hazza. I love you." "I love you too."
****
"C'mon babe." "But I don't wanna let you go." "I don't wanna leave you either, but I gotta go." I nodded and kissed his cheek. We sat in wait, Abby running around and Gemma on her phone. "You promise you'll be careful?" "I'll be fine babe." He sighed. "I'm afraid they'll bully you though." "I'll be fine. If anything does happen, I have the boys." He sighed and nodded. "I guess." I rubbed his back and kissed his temple. *Flight 868 is now boarding* "That's us." His mum said standing up. He held me close. "I love you." He mumbled into my hair. "I love you too." He kissed my head, then pulled back, placing a kiss on my lips. "I'll be back before you know it." I nodded and kissed him again. "Bye babe." "Bye Harry." He pulled away and started walking off. Right as I was about to leave, he ran back to me, Abby following and they wrapped their arms around me. "Bye baby." "Bye Penelopeee!" "Bye Abby. Bye Harry." He kissed me quickly, and ran off waving. I rode home in silence. "Are you alright?" My mum asked as I entered the house. I shook my head. I went upstairs and sat on my bed, my knees to my chest. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a text from Harry. I smiled to myself and opened it up. "Hey babe! I miss you already! :/" "I miss you too. :/ <3" "I'm gonna have Gem call you and as soon as you pick up, say I love you. Okay?" "Um alright??" "Trust me." "Alright." My phone started ringing so I picked it up. "I love you." "Yes!" Harry said on the other line. "What was that for?" "I just recorded it, so I can play it back." "Awh! That's so sweet babe." "Thanks, I'll text you alright?" "Alright."
*******
"C'mon Liam! Catch up!" "It's not my fault Niall's lazy." "You didn't have to carry him!" "You're right." He said, dropping him on the ground. "Ow! What'd ya do that for?!" I laughed and continued running with Zayn, Perrie, Jimmie, Louis and Karen. I tripped, being the clumsy person I am, and hurt my ankle. "Are you okay?!" "Ah yeah, it just hurts." Liam picked me up and held me close as he carried me to the car. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thanks." "You're welcome love." I put my forehead on his shoulder. "Does it hurt?" "A little. I just need to rest it." "Alright, I'll take you to my house and we'll get an ice pack. I'll go tell the boys real fast." He said setting me in the passenger's seat. I nodded and rubbed my head.
*
"Thanks for helping me out Liam." "It's not a problem." I smiled. My phone started ringing. Harry. "Oh sorry. It's Harry." "It's fine." He smiled. "Hey babe." "Pen what the hell did you do today?!" "I hung out with the boys, Jimmie, Karen and Perrie." "And spent a little special time with Liam huh?" "What are you talking about?" "Oh don't act so innocent." "Harry, I have no idea what you're talking about." "Here, I'll send you the picture Sarah sent me." "Fine." My phone buzzed and I checked the picture. It was a picture taken when he was carrying me to the car. "Harry! I hurt my ankle and he was carrying me to the car. Nothing happened." Liam's eyes widened and he grabbed the phone from me. "Dude! You know if never do that to you. Especially when you like her this much! I just helped her like you encouraged." He handed the phone back to me. "Babe, I'm soo sorry. I didn't think I just assumed. I'm so sorry love." "It's okay. It's okay...Just ask me next time." "Of course...I miss you." "I miss you too babe." "Sorry I gotta go. Bye. I love you." "Bye, I love you too." Liam smiled. "So everything's good?" "Yup!" "Good. I love you two together."