Chapter 18

Chapter 18
"Hey babe." "Hey, I miss you." "I miss you too, but we get to see each other in a couple of days." "Yeah..." "Penelope!" "Yeah mum?" "Come downstairs please." "I'll be back Haz." I ran down the steps. "Yeah mum?" "Can you feed her real fast before you go to bed?" "Yeah of course." I poured some food into her bowl and went back upstairs. "So anyway *yawn* I'll see you soon. I love you." "I love you too babe. Get some sleep. You need it." "How do you know?" "The boys told me you haven't been sleeping well." "Oh...that's true." "Why?" "I dunno." I lied. "Bye." I hung up and laid in bed peacefully.
**
*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*
I groaned and got up. I opened my curtain and saw nothing. Then, a rock hit my window. "What the-?" I looked down and saw someone standing there. I opened the window. "Open the door." They said in a low voice. I was confused but did so due to my curiousness. I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hello?" I immediately felt lips on mine. I pulled away and saw that familiar smirk and dimples. "Harry!! You're back?!" "Yup. We caught an earlier flight." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you soo much." "I love you too." He pulled back and kissed me hard. "Stay the night." "Won't your 'rents care?" "They shouldn't. They love you now." He smiled. "Alright." I pulled him upstairs and into my room. "You have no idea how much I missed you babe." He said, pulling me into his arms again. "I think I do." I crawled into my bed, him following behind me. His arms were immediately around my waist. "You didn't get hurt did you?" "No. I just twisted my ankle that one day due to clumsiness." "Well, at least nothing worse happened." I nodded and kissed him. "I've got a question..." "Yeah Haz?" "You don't like them better do you?" "Who?" "The guys." "Than what?" "...me." "No! Of course not babe. They're good friends but I don't like them like I love you. You have nothing to worry about." He smiled and kissed me. "Thanks love." "You're welcome." His arms left from around my waist and our hands were soon joined. "Get some sleep. We can talk in the morning." "But-" "Babe, we can talk in the morning." "Fine." I grumbled. "Goodnight." "Goodnight Hazza."
***********
I woke up and looked up at him. He was still sleeping peacefully. I put my face back into his neck and laid in his arms. There was a knock on my door so I carefully got up and walked over to it. I hesitantly opened it. "Morning mum." I whispered. "Why are you-oh." She smiled. "When'd he get home?" "About 1 this morning." "Well, I'm glad he came by." "You are?" "Yes, we haven't got to talk to him much. Besides, I think he's scared of your father." "I don't blame him though. Did you see how he acted the first night he saw us walking Belle?" "I know, but you know how your father is." I nodded and looked back at him. "He's cute too." I blushed. "Yeah, I know mum." She smiled. "Well, we both took off today, so I made some breakfast. You two just come down when your ready." "Thanks. We will." I walked back over to the bed and climbed in. His arms immediately wrapped around me. He kissed my head and mumbled, "He's cute too." I blushed. "It's true." He laughed softly and pulled me closer. "So you heard all of that?" He nodded. "I thought you were kidding that they liked me." "No they do. Ever since that time you came to check on me after the game, they've liked you." He smiled. "So what was she talking about?" "When?" "With your dad." "Oh, he doesn't really trust guys I'm around. That's why he was so weird that first day." "How come?" "Ever since my first boyfriend that ended badly. Besides, it's in his nature to protect. That's why he's a police officer." He nodded. "So did you have fun?" "Other than missing you, yeah." I said smiling. "That's good. What all did you do?" "Well I mostly did random things with the guys...yesterday Zayn took me for a ride on his motorcycle." He nodded. "So what about you?" "Boring! We didn't do anything really. We only visited my gran on 3 days." "Wow. So are you glad to be back?" "Oh my gosh yes. I couldn't stand hearing the same stories over and over whenever we did visit! I love her to death but geez." I laughed. "Let's go get that breakfast, yeah?" He nodded and got up. He held my hand as we walked downstairs. "Morning." "Good morning honey." "Morning Pen." "Good morning Mr and Mrs Bryant." "Good morning Harry." My mum said smiling. "Morning. You can call us Charles and Jill." Harry smiled. "Alright." We sat down to eat. "So what are you two doing today?" I glanced to Harry. "Oh uh, I think I'm going to take her on our first official date. Is that alright?" "That's perfect." They both smiled. "Well, Harry, you better be good to her." "Oh trust me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't." I smiled and held his hand under the table. After everything that's happened, I can't believe I fell for "The Jock."