Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"Harry, I need to get going." "Do you have to?" He whined. "Yeah, I do." "It's okay, but promise me that if they do anything bad, come to me." I nodded and hugged him. "Bye babe." He mumbled into my hair. "Bye Hazz." He placed a kiss on my cheek and pulled away. "Bye guys!" "Bye!!" They yelled in unison. I walked home quickly as it was getting darker. As I approached my house, I noticed all of the lights on and my parents' cars were there. I sighed as I opened the front door. "What were you doing?!" "I was hanging out with my friends." I said shrugging. "I still can't believe you think you can go out with that troublemaker!!" "He's not a troublemaker!" "Oh really? Well, despite that, you left in the middle of our conversation earlier. What were you thinking? You tried to tell me what to do and so did that boy. Rude." "Oh, I'm the one who's rude? Wow. You're really funny mum. You're the one that's judging him based off what people say about him. You must really not like it that I'm friends with Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne then huh?" "WHAT?" "Yeah. They promised to take care of me." "Oh, did they now? Yeah, they'd rape you!" "Oh my god! Quit being so paranoid! I can take care of myself! Can't I dad?" He looked over at me nervously. He thought we were both right. "Wow. You two can't even trust me...I'll be back." "Now where are you going?!" "Karen's..." I lied. She stared me down. "Fine! But don't come crying to me when he hurts you." "I won't need to. Komm Belle." She ran to my side and I left for his house again. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. "Hey babe. You alright?" "Yeah...I'm coming over. They won't leave me alone." "Alright. I'll meet you in my car." "Thanks babe." "You're welcome. See you then." "Okay, bye." I hung up and walked to the corner. I stood there for about a minute and saw Harry's car coming towards us. As it slowed to a stop, I saw the other boys in it as well. I hopped in, Belle jumping in behind me. She started growling at the others immediately. "Pfui!" She stopped and sat down on Louis. He patted her head cautiously. "What'd they say love?" "Mainly that they don't trust any of you and you're all troublemakers." I said, rolling my eyes. "Seriously? Wow..." "What don't they like about us? What would we do?" "Well, mum said you'd rape me." I said rolling my eyes. "And my dad refused to say anything." "Wow." "Yeah I know." I looked back to see Belle laying comfortably across their laps. I smiled and grabbed Harry's hand.
***
Once I got home, it was 1 in the morning. They already had their lights out so I snuck up to bed. I changed into shorts and a tank top before lying down. My phone buzzed and I unlocked it to see a text from Harry. "Goodnight babe! :) Xx" "Night Hazza! :P" I smiled to myself as I slipped into a good night's rest.
*
I woke up and looked at the clock. 10:30. I got up and put on fresh clothes. I put a note on the counter. 'Going to Karen's. Be back later. XX' I ran down the street to her house and knowing she wouldn't be awake yet, I barged in. I ran up to her room and shook her roughly. "Get up!" "Ugggg why?" "I'm bored." She pulled the blanket over her head. "But I'm tired!" "Deal with it." She kicked me in the leg and raised up. "So, how are things?" "Baddish goodish...you?" "Well, first, what's good?" "Oh yeah, me and Harry. He didn't send the messages. He said it was a bet to go out with me but he really does like me." "That's good. So what's bad?" "Mum. She keeps saying he's a troublemaker and everything and won't stop. She's getting on my nerves." "I'm sure everything will be fine." "I hope so...so how are you and Jimmie?" "Like usual. Nothing's really changed." I nodded. "So did you two finish yesterday?" "Yeah, we finished." "Good." I smiled. "So would you and Jimmie wanna hang out with me and Harry today?" "I would. I can call him and ask." "Alright. The others might be there as well." "What?" "They're nice. Don't worry. Harry wouldn't let them do anything bad. They said I was like their little sister now." I said shrugging. "Um alright. That's fine I guess." I smiled. "You'll like them. Zayn took me for a ride on his motorcycle yesterday." She smiled. "Was it fun?" "Yeah, it actually wa-" I got cut off my her phone ringing. "Sorry." "It's fine. Answer it." She nodded and did so. "Hello?....oh hey. I was about to call you!....yeah she's in my room right now.....okay, so do you wanna hang out with us today?....and Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam....she says they're nice....I'll explain later. It's a long story....alright bye Jimathy." I smiled as she hung up. "So??? Is he up for it?" "Yeah. It took a little bit but he's coming." "Okay good." I smiled. "So, get dressed!!" "Fine." She grumbled getting up and going into the bathroom. I called Harry in a hurry. "Hey babe." "Hey! So, they're coming too!" "That's great! So my place at 1?" "Yup!" "Alright. See you then love." "Alright bye babe!" "Bye!" I hung up and laid in her bed while she got ready.
**
"Jimmie!! Drive faster!" We yelled at the same time. "I'm going, calm your tits." We finally pulled into his driveway and I ran up to the door and knocked quickly. The door soon opened and he pulled me into a tight hug. "Hey babe." "Hey Haz." He twisted us a little bit and pulled away, lacing our fingers together. "The guys are upstairs. Well, them and Perrie." I smiled and walked upstairs with them. As we entered the room they all gave small cheers. Perrie had always been nice to everyone she met even though she was popular. Including me. That's why it didn't surprise me when she ran over to give us a hug. "We were actually getting ready to play basketball. Would you guys want to join?" "I love basketball!" I exclaimed. "Here we go." Karen mumbled, earning a laugh from Jimmie. "Okay, let's go." We all ran to the front of his house to the basketball goal in the driveway. "I'm not playing." Karen said sitting on a rock to the side. "Yeah, me neither. I don't like basketball a whole lot." Louis said walking over and sitting beside her. They started talking and laughing while we started up the game. It was me, Jimmie, Perrie and Niall versus Harry, Zayn and Liam. I got the ball pretty quickly and shot. 3 points!! "Nice one." "Thanks." Liam passed the ball to Harry who was right in front of me. I smirked and tried to steal it and almost had it, but tripped over someone's foot. "Babe you alright?" Harry asked worriedly, helping me up. "I'm fine." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I noticed Jimmie wasn't really focusing on the game, but on Louis. I shrugged it off and continued. I scored a few more times, being the MVP of the team. "I'm out for a bit!" Jimmie exclaimed going to go sit down. He sat down beside Karen and stared Louis down. *Awkward!* Especially considering she used to have feelings for Louis! "Nice game love." "Thanks babe." I kissed him lightly and passed the ball to Zayn. "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." He whined. "I don't either..."