Snow Ball Fight - Part 1

"Oww!" Abby shouts, as a snowball connects with her face. Knocking her glasses to the floor. Abby raises her hand wiping her face then returns her glasses to her face,"Holtzmann you're going to pay for that!"
The Ghostbusters had headed out for lunch when Holtzmann had gotten bored and started a snowball fight. The team was all stood in times square, with very minimal traffic passing by. It had snowed last night and covered the entire area in two foot.
Abby assembled a new snowball and started to aim for Holtzmann. But Holtzmann didn't stay still.
That's when both Patty and Erin ran up to Holtz. Dropping the snow they had collected up in there arms. Holtzmann was covered.
"No fair!" Jillian sulks. She crosses her arms and pouts.
"Oh come on Holtz! Don't sulk, it's just a game." Patty says slightly shoving Holtzmann, "come on bitch, you know I love you." Patty says brushing snow off Holtzmanns hair.
Then that's when Abby's snowball goes flying. Patty see it and ducks pulling Jillian with her. It misses both of them but hits Erin.
"Thanks!" Erin laughs brushing off the snow,"I think we should be heading back now."
"Oh but Er-bear, I thought you enjoyed snowball fights?" Jillian says shaking her head to remove more snow.
"I do, just we're in the wrong clothing." Erin gesture to what she is wearing but mainly her pumps, which are getting wet.
"Hmm, your right." Abby says noticing how her own feet where also becoming wet.
"We should head back and change into our suits!" Holtzmann declares already running off towards the fire station. The rest of the Ghostbusters followed.
They all arrived back and got changed. Each putting on their coveralls and boots. Holtzmann was the first ready and headed out side, setting up her hiding spot in the ally way.
When the rest of the time finally arrived, they got bombarded by snowballs.
"Oww!" All three cried as the snowballs connected with many different body parts. Then then snowballs stoped.
"Holtzmann where are you?" Erin asked walking further down the ally way. Then swoosh, snowballs flew towards her. Luckily she ducked. But then one snowball connected with Abby's face and the other Patty's face. "Shit." Patty declared gritting her teeth," that hurts." She raised her hand rubbing her face, "I'm gunna go and have to get a hot water bottle on my face." Patty says and then turns to leave.
"Yeah, me two. That was some good aim but dam my nose kills. Two to the face in one day." Abby turns and leaves. Erin is left to defend for herself.
"Oh no, they didn't even get to throw any." Jillian' voice echoed around the ally way, "well I guess it's just me and you Erin." Hotlzmanns tone was one of warning. Erin didn't know what to do. She started to walk towards a small trash can to try and aid her with some form of coverage. Then Erin knelt down to start building her own snowballs.
That's when one collided with her shoulder. She looked up and then another hit her knee. Holtzmann clearly had good aim. Erin shuffled closer to the bin trying to hide herself. She managed to form three snowballs.
"Holtzmann where are you?" Erin called still unsure where the other scientist had hidden herself.  There was no answer. Erin thought over a battle plan as she created two more snow balls. She then peered over the bin and caught a glimpse of a hand. Holtzmann was hidden behind the larger dumpster bin further down the ally way. Erin smiled knowing exactly what to do.
She chucked one of her snowballs purposely away from the other scientist.
"Ha, you missed!" Holtzmann shouts. Erin then quickly ran away from her coverage to the other side of the ally way. That's when a snowball went flying missing her by inches.
"Ha, you also missed!" Erin shouts back moving closer to the large dumpster.
"What?" She hears Holtzmann whisper," but I never miss." That's when a snowball collides with Holtzmann's shoulder. Then another her knee. Erin had made her way to the side of the dumpster. She threw the other snowballs then ran shovelled a large amount of snow into her arms. She ran forwards and dumped it on the confused blonde scientist.
"No, not again!" Holtzmann cried,"okay you win!" Holtzmann stands up from her kneeling position.
"Yay!" Erin says, doing a small victory dance. That's when Holtzmann purposely pulled her into a hug. Smearing snow all over Erin. Erin pulls away frowning.
"There we go." Holtzmann says,"We're both covered now."
"Thanks." Erin sulks," we better not get a call any time soon. My overalls need time to dry."
"Oh don't worry Er-bear. I don't think ghost like the snow." Holtzmann says swinging her arm up to around Erin's shoulder,"come on let's go warm up." They both then head back inside.