Gas - Part 9

Uploads will be once a month now 👍🏻

Who could save the ghostbusters?

The electricity shocked through her body. Abby awoke sat bolt upright. Her nerves felt fried.
What Abby eyes came to land on, made her heart sink. Her eyes began to water
"Don't look so startled, Abby."
Abby just gulped, her mouth not forming words.
"It was only a small shock of electricity, trust me it'll get worse."

It was a fun game, taking out the ghostbusters one by one. Two down, two to go.

"Erin!" Patty was shouting now, her friend unresponsive. "Erin wake up, wake up, wake up please!" She shook the smaller women's body.
The officers came to her side, "Ma'am we're trained in CPR, please move aside." Patty who was crying, uncontrollably, had to be dragged away by the male officer. The female officer moved Erin to the floor, laying her down. Then began CPR.
"1, 2, 3..." the officer counted as she pushed down. Patty, stood shaking.
"Patty, does Erin have any conditions we should know about?" Patty just stared at the male officer blank faced.
"9,10,11..." Patty felt the emotions in her stomach. She felt the idea of losing another friend growing. The pain. The sorrow. The guilt.

"W-hh-yyy???" Abby stuttered out.
"Because Abby dear, you went on a long walk to no where. You made yourself vulnerable, who wouldn't take the opportunity?" The voice echoed around her, as she watched the lips move. "Two ghostbusters is quite a collection."
"Tttwwwooo???" Abby was confused, scared and in pain.
"Oh my dear, where else did you think your dear Holtzmann went?"
Then she felt the fire of electricity run through her body again, the scream ripping out of the back of her throat. The laughter of her captor, then darkness as she collapses again.