You two need to talk!

"When are you two going to admit your feelings for each other?" Patty interrupted.

Erin blushed turning away from Holtzmann. Holtzmann just smirked. They had been caught in the middle of a popcorn fight. 

"Guy's seriously you two need to talk! Go up stairs. Me and Abby can't watch this film any longer with your sexual tension in the room." Patty smiled glancing back to the t.v.

"Come on then Er-bear." Holtzmann got up out of her seat, offering her hand out for Erin. But Erin didn't grab her hand like she would normally, but instead got up without a word and headed up stairs. Holtzmann looked to her friends who shrugged. 

"Just talk to her." Abby said stretching. Holtzmann nodded and headed up the stairs.

She found Erin sat at one of her lab tables. Holtzmann pulled up her own chair.

"What's wrong Erin?" Holtzmann said leaning her head on her hand.

"I-I..." Erin stuttered slowly moving her gaze to Holtzmann. She gulped and then shook her head. 

"Is it was Patty said?" Holtzmann aske.

"Ye-Yeah." Erin stuttered, "It's just- just... Ah!" Erin threw head down onto the table covering herself with her arms.

"Er-bear." Holtzmann said bringing her hand up to rub Erin's shoulder, "Come on talk to me." 

Erin just groaned, angrily.

"Come on Erin. What's wrong?" Holtzmann just received another groan, "Erin do you want me to speak first?" 

Surprisingly Erin lifted her head up to that question, nodding.

"Fine." Holtzmann said, smiling, "Okay, i'm going to be completely honest and say that Patty is correct. I have feelings for you Erin and not just friendship ones." Erin's face lit up at this, Holtzmann pulled a confused look. Erin turned to face the other scientist smiling.

"Erin are you going to say something?" Holtzmann asked, extremely nervous that her admitting her feelings had just ruined there friendship. But then Erin raised her hands to Holtzmann neck pulling her forwards, "Erin what are you-" Holtzmann was cut short when Erin's lips met hers. Holtzmann relaxed. Erin's soft lips told her the answer she needed. 

Holtzmann moved her hands to Erin's waist lifting her up. She placed her onto the table and stood up her self. Erin's legs wrapped around Holtzmann's waist pulling her closer. Holtzmann moaned, breaking the kiss. 

"I love you." Erin said smiling.

"I-I love you too." Holtzmann said joining there lips once more.