Gas - Part 13

What happened to the group? The group of four that saved New York? The ghostbusters?

A little bit of poisonous gas and that's one dead. Holtzmann
A little bit of a long walk and that's another kidnapped. Abby
A little bit of emotion and that's another hospitalized. Erin
A little bit of torment and that's another angry.  Patty

Who had caused this?

Abby, blinked away flashing lights. Then she felt the slime hit her body. Gertrude was not a good cell partner. Abby's clothes where ripped, and absolutely soaked with slime. That stuff went in every crack and Abby could feel it trickle down her legs, the urge to wipe it off growing. But her hands where tide in place. 

Erin found her bag of clothes, hurriedly putting them on before Phillip returned. So happy to be out of the hospital gown. She was going home, no matter what. 

Patty, loaded up the Ecto-1. She was going to gear up for a bust. The biggest bust of her life. The one where she saves her friends.

Her eyes opened up onto a face she didn't want to see. Hotlzmann screamed. She screamed and screamed. The face smiled, "Yes Holtzmann. It is me."

"I'm the one that caused all this... fun." Hotlzmann, paused screaming. Something felt off. 

"All this fun to make you a deal." 

Holtzmann, felt different. She felt..... whole. She looked down, she was back. She was back. She flew her hands up to her face. She could touch her face. She wasn't a ghost. 

She didn't have the urge to ectoproject!! 

"So Holtzmann, you see the deal; you're back but I can take that away if you don't do something for me." Hotlzmann gulped. Her nerves growing. This person wasn't one to bargain with.

Abby, sighed. She was just thankful that no slime had gotten in her eyes. She heard the buzzing in her ears. The electricity was really over powering her nerves. She needs to be seen by a doctor asap, but that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Abby, looked around the room, becoming familiar with the cracks and gray walls. She looked over at Gertrude, who just stared at her. 

"H-" Abby tried to speak but her throat was too dry. "Ho-" The muscles throughout her body ached it hurt to do anything. Even looking around the room hurt but it was the only thing Abby could currently focus on doing, to stay a live.

Erin, now inside a taxi, heading her way to the fire station. She needed to help Patty. She needed to help find Abby. She needed to help. She needed- A sharp pain ran down her spin, "Fuck." Erin cried out. She grasped at her head, leaning forwards in pain. Tears where forming at her eyes. Her head was throbbing. "T-take me back to the hospital!" She screamed at the driver, as her vision went cloudy.

"Fuck." Erin muttered again, as the taxi took a sharp turn. The pain was growing, travailing down her spine. She could hardly see anything, her eyes wouldn't focus. Something was wrong. Something terrible was wrong.

Patty, sped her way down the highway. She had received the location of where the phone was found and was heading straight there. Sirens blazing, and the pedal to the metal. The police where being too slow for Patty's liking. She needed to find her friends. She needed answers.

Patty, weaved in and out of cars. Her anger growing as the cars wouldn't move out of the way. Slow people needed to learn to move. Patty was in no way in a good mood. She was pissed off, her heart was racing, sweat forming at her forehead. She needed to find her friends before her anger exploded.