Forever

"Is this?" Holtzmann began, holding up the item higher, "A ring?" She asked, staring at Erin.

Erin gulped, then nodded. Slowly, she got up from her seat. Picking up the wring from Jillian's out stretched hand and then got down onto one knee. Jillian's eyes went wide.

"Gilbert your-" Holtzmann began but Erin cut her off.

"Jillian Holtzmann would you do me the honour of being my wife?" Erin looks up at the follow scientist, finally her nerves disappearing as she saw Holtzmann's smile. 

"I knew you where up to something! You've been all secretive and then a fancy dinner... Erbear you've spoilt me!" Jillian said, glancing around the fire station.

"Is that a yes?" Erin asks, drawing back the scientist attention.

"Oh God Gilbert I love you, it's defiantly a yes!" Erin, jumped from the floor. Her arms wrapping around Jillian. They hugged, until both where in tears. Happy tears. Both watching the ring be placed onto Jillian's finger by a smiling Erin. 

"I love you." Erin says, rubbing her finger over the ring, then lacing their fingers together. 

"I love you too, my fiancée." Erin blushes at the new name. Holtmann just smirks, bringing her lips to Erin. A kiss to seal their love. To seal their path to forever.