Secretly

--Authors Notes--
This story currently has no upload schedule, however if you do follow this story please comment and I will look into possibly uploading once a month?? Anyways enjoy 😊

Holtzmann and Erin had been secretly dating for a week now. Currently they where in a heated make out session in the Ghostbusters Head quarters.
Holtzmann pushed Erin up against the wall, their lips never parting. Erin wrapped her arms around Jillian's waist pulling her closer. Holtzmann moved her hands into Erin's hair, tugging slightly. Erin's hips began to grind against Jillian. This caused Holtzmann to moan, breaking the kiss. Erin whimpered at the loss of contact.
"Holtz-" Erin began to say but was cut short when the sound of the door opening echoed around the fire station. They both jump apart, instantly fixing their appearance.
"Holtzmann!? Erin?!" Patty's voice called up from downstairs, "we have Chinese!"
Both women look at each other, with great lust in their eyes. Both sighing heavily. Then Holtzmann walked closer to Erin, kissing her lips slightly. She whispered, "Later." Then headed to her lab door.

Down stairs Patty and Abby had cleared a table and where serving out the content of the containers.
"Booyah!" Holtzmann called out as she slides down the fireman pole. Patty rolls her eyes, sitting down into a chair.
"Where's Erin?" Abby asks, taking her seat.
"I'm here." Erin's voice comes from the bottom of the stairs and everyone looks her way.
"Where you upstairs with Holtzmann?" Patty asks as Jillian takes her seat next to her.
"Oh." Erin looks down at the floor, "Yeah Holtz was showing me some of her blueprints." Erin tries to hide her awkwardness and climbed into her seat next to Abby.
"Oh." Patty says glancing at Abby who rolled her eyes.
"What blueprints?" Abby inquires and Holtzmann holds up her hand, chewing quickly on the food in her mouth. She swallowed then spoke," Some wonderful blueprints for a new toy of mine." Holtzmann smiled wide, picking up her drink.
"Could you elaborate some more?" Patty asks and Holtzmann sips her drink, winking at Erin. Who blushes.
"Oh, but that'll ruin the surprise."  Holtzmann puts down her drink, returning to her food.
"But Erin knows..." Patty states and Holtzmann shrugs. Abby and Patty share another look. This time Erin notices.
This makes her nervous, she knows that look. She moves herself on her chair, uncrossing her legs. She then quickly, while everyone was focus on their food, lightly tapped Holtzmann leg with her foot.
This causes Jillian's head to snap up and look at her. Erin rolls her eyes, this was not going to be secret at all.
"Oh fuck it." Erin mumbled. All eyes suddenly where on her. She looked at all three other women then got up from her chair.
"Erin?" Abby asked confused, Erin just did what she had to do. She walked around the table to Holtzmann. Jillian glared at her. Erin didn't think twice, before she grabbed Holtzmann's face and connected their lips.  
"Shit!" Patty shouted, "I knew it!" Erin broke away from the kiss blushing. Jillian was blushing.
"Holtz, we had to tell them sooner or later." Erin whispered and Jillian nodded, pulling Erin in for another kiss.
"You owe me twenty!" Patty says, giggling to herself. Erin and Jillian where becoming more passionate by the second when Abby spoke,"Guys! Okay we get it you two are together!" Instantly they stop and Erin turns to face her friend.
"Abby?" Erin says confused with Abby's tone.
"Okay, I'm sorry. I just thought-" Abby hung her head low,"I though my best friend would be open to me about her sexuality."
"Abs." Erin said walking around the table,"I'm so sorry. I just never really though I was-" Erin sighed,"Well you see I didn't think I was gay until I met Jillian." Patty breaks out into a laugh and Jillian smiles wide. Abby slowly lifts up her head, looking at Erin.
"She turned you, didn't she?" Abby whispers but everyone hears it. Patty is rolling in laughter and even Jillian is giggling.
"I-" Erin blushes shrugging,"She's hot what can is say."
"BooGay! Empathise of the Gay!" Holtzmann shouts, getting out of her chair. She starts dancing.
Erin smiles at the energetic scientist then she turns back to Abby. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. We've only been dating a week." Abby smiles at Erin.
"Oh, I know."
"What? How?" Erin asks, shocked.
"I came in early on Monday and well your and Holtzmann's cloths where everywhere." Erin blushes a deep shade of red and Abby adds,"It would have been better to be told first, as a warning."
"I'm sorry." Abby just giggles and both scientist turn back to Patty and Holtzmann.
"Hey, Patty! I've got an idea." Abby bursts out with and Jillian stops dancing.
"I feel like we may have interrupted the love birds earlier so let's go somewhere." Abby explains and Patty smiles.
"Okay." Patty gets out of her chair, following Abby to the door, "However, I must say sex is only allowed on floor 2."
With that Patty and Abby exit the headquarters for the second time that day.
"What the hell was that?" Erin states as she turns to face Jillian.
"I think...." Jillian walks over to Erin, "that was..."  Holtz drags out her words as she wraps her arms around Erin." An agreement that..." Jillian moves her hands, to the edge of Erin's shirt. She moves her head forwards, to Erin's ear.
"We can have sex." She whispers and Erin shivers.
"Is it now 'later'?" Erin asks, smirking at Jillian. She just nods, then connects their lips.