Gas - Part 11

A glowing ghost. A ghost. The first ghost. The one from the Aldridge Mansion. But didn't she? Wasn't she destroyed in the New York fight? Abby couldn't possibly be looking at Gertrude. Something was wrong. They got rid of her ghost in New York fight, surely they couldn't come back?
But certainly, there she was. Gertrude glowing, watching Abby. Smiling, almost, down at Abby.

"Well Erin my dear, Patty told me you where in the hospital. You collapsed at the fire station and weren't responding, so they brought you her." Erin, looked around the room, noting the typical hospital smell. "They say you're going to have to stay here for a few days. They want to do some examinations. Patty told me to stay here so you've got someone to talk to, so I came."
Erin looked back, "Ph-" she started to say. But she got shushed.
"Don't worry, Patty is fine."

Holtzmann heard the voice. They where coming back. The person she couldn't identify, but the person she was becoming to hate. She looked again at the screen in front of her, showing her Abby. Abby wired up to a machine, she wanted to cry out. Help Abby. Save her friend.
But she was a ghost... What had happened?!? Jillian couldn't remember, she had to have died. But how, when, where? She felt the coldness return, her vision blurring. She was disappearing again...

Patty, drove fast down the road. The Ecto-1 swerving in and out of traffic. The police had asked her to come to the station, they believe they had found a lead on where Abby had gone.
She braked hard, stopping at the traffic lights. That's when she heard it. The tune. It was haunting her. "Who you gunna call?" It rang in her ears, slowly driving her mad...
That's when the horn behind her, began beeping. The light was green, she didn't hesitate. Slamming her foot down, she sped off. Hopefully, some answers will help her settle.

What happened to the group? The group of four that saved New York? The ghostbusters?
A little bit of poisonous gas and that's one dead.
A little bit of a long walk and that's another kidnapped.
A little bit of emotion and that's another hospitalised.
A little bit of torment and that's another...