Chapter 3

Elena's P.O.V

I was at home doing my homework. I heard my bedroom door open. "Sis." I heard my brothers voice. "Stiles!" I yell in happiness. "How's my little sis?" Stiles asked. "I'm great, I've missed you." I say. "Yeah, I thought it was time to visit." He says. "So...how was Mexico?" He asked. "Dad threatened to lock me in holding cell." I say with a chuckle. "Yeah, I kind of knew that was probably going to happen." Stiles says. Scott comes in he must be wondering where Scarlett is. "Scarlett's not at home." He says. "Why do you smell like Peter?" He questioned. "Because when we got home from Mexico he took me up a trip to Arizona." I exclaimed to Scott. "Scarlett's at Derek's loft." I say.

Scarlett's P.O.V

Derek and I was kissing...until someone came in a interrupted us. "Can you please do that somewhere else?" Wait it's Scotty! "You and Kira do it...and if you haven't noticed this his place." I exclaimed to Scott while coming up to give him a hug. "Very funny." He says. "We do have to talk about something." Derek says while hinting. "Did you know Amelia Argent?" I asked Scott. "No...I don't. What happened while we was gone?" Scott asked.

Elena and I look at each other. "You ready to show them?" I asked her. "Yeah." We switched into our wolf forms. "Holy crap!" Stiles yelled. "Yeah, holy crap." I say through mind link. "Wait how'd do that?" He asked. "It's called Mind-Link." Elena says. "I'm going to change back...but I can't do it here." Elena exclaimed. "Why not?" Scott asked. "Uh because we...uh...change back naked." I say with a sigh. "Oh...oh..okay." Stiles says. I went with Elena and I put my clothes back on. I went with Elena and I put my clothes back on. I come back and put one arm around Derek.

"So how did you guys do that?" Stiles asked. "Should we tell them?" I asked while looking at Derek. "Yeah, yeah, they need to know." Derek says. "Need to know what?" Scott asked. "Derek's my True Mate...Elena is Peters." I say. "Oh, my god..." Stiles says. "Elena Stilinski, you do know that he is physio?" Stiles asked. "And killed a lot of people." Scott adds. I roll my eyes. "I know..." Elena says. "You know oh my freaking god you don't even know the half of it." Stiles scoffs. I kiss Derek on the lips. "That's one reason why we were able to turn into a wolf." I exclaimed.

The next day came I was not feeling well at all. I've been locked up in the bathroom for a long time. "Honey." I heard my mother's voice. "Are you alright?" She asked. I heard the door knob turn. I went towards the toilet again I threw up again. I unlocked the door. "I've not been feeling that great." I say. "I thought werewolves couldn't get sick though." She says. Oh god, oh my freaking god. "Mom...you're right, unless I'm..." I go to throw up again. "Oh, my god you didn't have sex with him, did you?" Mom asked. I shook my head yes. "Honey, why didn't you use protection?" She asked. "He's going to be pissed." I say. "Honey...you will have to tell him...he's going to find out Unfortunately." Mom says. "I know...I know...but I'm afraid how he'll act he never wanted this at least not now." I exclaimed. "Derek, gets upset really easy and angry." I exclaimed.