Chapter 28:

6Bx20 

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Kids!" I yelled while I got into the house. "What mom?" Laura asked. "Yeah, mom what's wrong... you're hurt." Talia said. "Get the medical kit I made up." I said. "Okay, where's dad?" Laura asked, while bringing it to me. "Remember how I told you about hunters?" I asked. "Yeah, do I need to burn it out mom?" Talia asked. "No, it's just a regular bullet." I said and took out the bullet. I heard the door open it was Derek. "Daddy, you're hurt." Laura said. "I'll be fine Laura."

I heard the door open it was Elena and of course Stiles; "Elena!" I yelled in happiness. "Where are the kids?" I asked. "With Peter." She said. "Scar, kind of need your help getting this damn bullet out." Derek said. "Sorry, have to do surgery on my husband." I said. "Stay still." I said. "Can I kill that bitch?" I asked. "Sure won't make anymore worse." Derek said. "I hate to break it up, but we are wasting time!" Stiles said.

We got to Beacon Hills sign we pulled up to storages containers; "You really think you're doing this without me?" Stiles asked. "Without us?" I asked as Derek, the kids, came forward. I jump on a guy and the girl gets away Derek jumps on another. Deucalion is dying Scott holds his hand, "Geraud what he fears the most that he can't beat you and he knows it." Deucalion says and then dies.

We at the Clinic, "So recently there's been a lot of mass murders so two the of them was wanted dead or alive which was Scarlett and Derek, so I convinced the FBI to bring my sister and I on a field operation to take them down..." Stiles said. "You convinced the FBI to bring two interns on the field?" Lydia asked. "I'm surprised he didn't ask them if they could lead it." Derek said. "We tried, didn't work." Elena said. "So basically we saved there lives." Stiles says. "Not how I remember it! I was carrying you, because you're toe was shot." I said. "My toe was caught in the crossfire do you want to see it?" Stiles asked. "Forget your toe." Lydia said.

"There's something else too." Lydia spoke. "It's called a Nurtay it knows what you fear most." Lydia said. "Scarlett, you need to go home check on the kids." Derek said. "Be safe," I said. "Always am." He said. I got in the Camaro and drove off I sensed I was being followed. "God damn it." I said. I dial Elena "I'm being followed looks like hunters." I said. "Well can you get safe so Stiles and I can come pick you up and the kids up?" Elena asked. "I can try, might kill a couple hunters... but I can definitely try." I said. "Okay, hurry up." She said. "Okay, here goes nothing!"

I spin the Camaro around "Awe Derek's going to kill me." I said. I run right into them and it didn't scratch the car thank god. I dial my daughters cell phone number. "Mom, where are you someone's in the house." Talia said. "Go get your brother and you're sister and go hide where I told you too now I'll be there soon." I said. "Okay." I said. I get to the house I see the door has been opened I get my shotgun out of the car. "Damn it Kate! Let them go!" I scream. "Or what you'll kill me?" She asked. "I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes! Let them go!" I scream. "Just like Talia always strong and always valiant." She said.

"Let the kids go, Kate!" I heard Chris's voice. "Chris, finally someone that could kill Kate." I said. "You're bluffing." Kate said. "No I'm not!" Chris says and shot Kate with a yellow wolfsbane bullet. "Come here, come to mommy." I said to the kids. They all huddled around me and hugged me. "Thank you, Chris." I said.