Chapter 27

A/N: This is 6B 6x19

 Scarlett's P.O.V

We took the kids out of Beacon Hills first stop was Brazil then North Carolina; we were being hunted down. "Stay put." Derek said. "No I am coming with, not losing you again!" I said and pushed him to the side. "Scar please," He said. "No and that's final!" I yelled at him. "We do this together and we are wasting time." I said. "Fine then, you go to the other side though." Derek said. "Okay." I went down the wall slowly I took out the hunter in front of us. "Good?" I questioned Derek. "Yeah, good." He said.

After we found out the information I get the feeling someone is following us; I push the guy up against the wall. "Chris, what the hell!" I yelled. "Yeah, you could've called." Derek said. "You guys don't have phones." Chris replied. "I do! Derek doesn't? What's going on?" I asked. "We need you back in Beacon Hills." He said. "How's mom? I heard you guys kissed." I said. "She's good, but she was hurt by hunters." He said. "More hunters?" I asked. "The only one I talk to is Elena, who's in FBI training, because no one else answer there damn phones!" I growled, while walking to the other vault.

"There's another vault?" Chris asked. "More than one Hale." I said. "More than one vault," Derek said. I heard something then someone screamed. "FEDERAL AGENTS!" Two guys went down by the blonde damn I had gut feeling it was Stiles. "You guys are most popular as ever." She said and took the yellow wolfsbane. "Maybe it's the blue eyes." She said. "Elena, take the car go check on the kids." Derek whispered where I can hear. I got in the Camaro and left Derek there with Chris I heard my phone ring it was Elena. "Elena, what's up?" I asked. "I'm coming to get you guys were going back to Beacon Hills." She said. "Are you driving a Camaro, you sound like you're burning out." She asked. "Yes I am no I am not burning out I'm just driving really fast," I said.

"Where's Derek?" She asked. "Back with Chris just got another bad visit from Kate, can I please kill her." I said. "No let Chris do it! Anyway get your stuff packed. I'm coming to get you guys, guess what Peter got me!?" She asked. "A Camaro?" I asked. "A Mustang." She said. "See you in a bit oh and I'm bringing Stiles." She said.