Chapter 7

Elena's P.O.V

Peter and I was at home, "I wonder how Scarlett's dinner went." I say. "With who?" He asked. "Derek, Melissa and Agent McCall." I say. I got a text from Scarlett saying that Ultrasounds are Wednesday. I texted her back asking how the dinner went. She texted back Derek was very nervous, considering her father had a pistol in jean pocket. I let out a laugh.

"What's the matter?" Peter asked. "Oh Scar, texted me telling me that Derek was very nervous her father had a pistol in his pocket." I say. "Well yeah, considering he's in the law enforcement yeah...I can see Derek being nervous." Peter laughs. "Well suck it up, because my father is the sheriff you're going to be doing the same as Derek Saturday." I say. "Oh my god, why do this to me." He says. "Because we're dating members of the Hale family that's been in trouble with the law." I exclaimed. "And my dad knows about you being werewolves." I also add.

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Elena texted me, her dad and them are also having a dinner Saturday." I say. "Well then, I feel much better I don't have to be alone, while you're father is holding a gun to my head." Derek says. I laugh, "Well considering Stilinski's like a father to me too...make that two guns." I laugh. "Ultrasound is on Wednesday at 11:00...we get to find out what we're having." I exclaimed to D. "I really like that name that you picked out...it means a lot to me and I know it would to my mother too." He exclaimed to me. "What do you think we will have?" I asked him while rubbing my belly.

"I wouldn't mind to have a boy and a girl." He says. "Little Derek Jr." I say with a laugh. Wednesday came we were at the hospital, Elena comes inside holding Peter's hand. "Hey." I say. "How was dinner with the Sheriff?" I asked Peter. "Very awkward." Peter replied. "Yeah, but her father was a little at ease with you mine had a pistol in his pocket." I exclaimed. "Nope actually he had a shotgun sitting beside him at all times." Elena says. "Okay, maybe my father was a bit nicer." I say.

"Elena Stilinski." My mother calls out. "And Scarlett McCall." She adds. We hurry to my mother. I go first I sit on the table and lay down. Suddenly I see a moving two moving babies. "You're having girls." Mother says. I feel a lot better after knowing the babies are okay.   I feel a lot better after knowing the babies are okay. For Elena only told me she was having one baby. She told me she was a boy.