Chapter 21

Derek's P.O.V

I walk into the forest I see something fast run by me. "SCARLETT!!!!" I roared. I could see a beautiful black wolf coming towards me I put out my hand. Then I keeled down her eyes glowed a crimson red. I knew she would make it. I roared then I see Scarlett change back into human form she was still her casket clothes. "Derek?" She spoke while coming towards me. "Yes it's me. Baby." I say. "Baby? The baby!" She screamed as she fell into my arms. "I have to see it." She says. "It's a boy,  Alec." I say calmly.

Scarlett's P.O.V

Derek and I exchanged kisses and drove me back to the house. I see the kids running around in the house I came up to the door. "How long has it been?" I asked. "Three months." He says. We walked into the house everyone stares especially Talia. "Mommy?" They questioned. Talia comes running to me. "I knew you wasn't gone, I just knew it!" Talia screamed in happiness. Laura takes a little while to adjust, but the comes towards me and gives me a wolf hug.

I went into Alec's bedroom I see Elena holding him. Elena hands me Alec he's much like Derek. Black hair, green eyes, and a beautiful smile. "Hi baby Alec." I say while I started to cry a little bit. I missed so much already he's two months old.