Chapter 8

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Well aren't you excited." Mom says. "I'm really excited about have twin girls." I say. Scott comes inside. "What's got you so excited?" Scott asked. "Scotty!" I yell. "I'm having twin girls." I say, while grabbing my backpack. "Where you going...I just got here." He says. "I'm going home." I say. "Home? You mean Derek's?" He asked. "No...I mean home...I'm living with him." I say. "I'll catch up with you tomorrow." I say to Scott.

I went through McDonald's I was starving I picked Derek up a hamburger. Derek although when he owned the Camaro he would probably never let me eat in it. I pulled into the loft driveway and got out went inside. I see Amelia Argent, "Well look what we have here." She says. I dropped my drink it splattered on the floor. "What's the matter sweetie?" She asked. I started shaking again like I was having a panic attack. I growled and finally switched into my wolf form. "Well would you look at that Derek." She says. "She looks like she pregnant."

I howled like a real wolf howl. "I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth." I growl. Elena comes inside with Scott and Peter she switches into wolf form. I snarled at Amelia gritting my teeth "You kidnapped my best friend and I just made our lives worse." I snarled. Scott comes over while getting Derek out of the handcuffs that Amelia put him in. I ran toward her grabbing her by the arm

Elena's P.O.V

Amelia ran towards the exit Scarlett ran towards her. "Scarlett...I think you scared her enough." Derek says. Amelia ran out, "Derek, your mother said she found peace...she doesn't want you to blame yourself for the fire." Scarlett says. "I'm going to change back." I say. "Yeah, me too." Scarlett says. I put my clothes on so does Scarlett. I hugged Scarlett, "If anything happened to you I would go out my freaking mind." Scarlett says. "I would too...Scar...I would too." I say.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I hugged her tightly she's my best friend she is my sister. I don't know what I would do without her. I go over to Derek and hugged him too. "What'd she want?" I asked him. "Is that what Talia said?" He asked. "Yes, yes." I say. Scott went home I stayed with Derek Elena went with Peter. I took another nap I woke up and fixed me something for dinner. "Derek, what do you want for dinner?" I asked him. "What do we have?" He asked. I got some chicken legs and started to cook some chicken, "You cook?" D asked. "I've been learning. Yes, I cook." I say with a smile. "I used to do a lot of cooking when mom was having late shifts." I exclaimed to Der.