Chapter 5

Elena's P.O.V

    Scarlett and I are both in our junior year of high school, we sat in Mr. Yukimura's class there was Scarlett sitting in a seat right next to an empty one. I hurried next to. "Elena Scarlett...I'm happy you're back even under the periodic." He says.

    We went to our lockers someone pushed me up against the lockers. "What the hell do you want?" Scarlett asked. "Hey slut, get off of her!" She screams and pushed her off of me. "Slut sweethearts...at least I can wait until marriage." She says. Scarlett gets really upset and holds her by the neck. "You listen very closely stay away from us or I will come after you!" Scarlett growls. After that the girl looks very frightened. "Okay Scar, I think you scared her enough." I say calmly.

Scarlett's P.O.V

Elena went home well to Peter's apartment I went back to the loft. I drove the Camaro Derek had given  me for moving in with him, besides the baby. I walk into the loft Derek smiles and comes up and kisses me. "How's the twins doing?" He asked. "Definitely Hale babies...knows how to kick my ribs." I exclaimed. He laughs, "If you was only in my shoes." I say. "The men are very lucky to not have to go through of any of this." I exclaimed.

I changed into my comfy pj's even though I was almost two months pregnant. The babies made me tired. "So...have you heard anything from Peter?" I asked. "Yeah, I found him in Chicago...he just needed some time to think...he'll be back tomorrow." Derek exclaimed. "Thank god...because Elena almost killed someone today I almost did too." I exclaimed.

"Oh...and mom wants to have dinner one night this weekend you me and my dad." I say...just thinking of dad makes me really uncomfortable. "Okay, is this going to cause me physical pain?" He asked. "Haha, probably yes." I say. "Oh great." He groans. I laid on the bed I took a three hour nap I woke up and immediately the twins started to kick. "Hey, you okay?" Derek asked. He was laying next to me, because that was the only way I could go to in a deep sleep. "The kids are kicking the shit out of me." I sigh.

Derek laughs I take his hand and trail off on my stomach I look up at him and see a tear forming. "I told you they kick hard...I mean my ribs feel broken." I say. "They don't kick that hard." He replies. "If you were the one having them you would feel how hard they kick." I sigh in frustration. I heard my phone go off caller id was dad. I sigh and answer the phone. "Hey dad," I say. "Hey, I was just wanted to know when you was coming for dinner." He says. "How about Friday evening?" I asked while looking at Derek. "Yeah, sounds great I'll tell Melissa." Dad says. "Okay, see you then." I say.